Chapter 10 Pain, Darkness, and GassyMexican

So, last we talked Adam had a pain in his leg... 

Let us talk about what it was.

Read on, readers, read on.

~~~

Adam POV: 

I wake up with a pain in my leg and quickly grip it. I have a leg cramp, great. As soon as my leg cramp stops I quietly get out of bed, careful not to disturb Anthony. I walk into the kitchen and look at the bowl of fruit to see an outdated orange. I pick it up and throw it away, then grab the only banana out of the bowl, peel it and bite into it. (Banananana reference.) As I'm eating the banana I look out the window in the kitchen, staring at the back yard. I stand there, just looking for a good ten minutes, when I see a figure in the yard. I walk over to the lightswitches and flip the lightswitch that turns on the light outside and walk back over to the window to find nothing outside. 

"Just my imagination." I mumble to myself, then I'm struck from behind. I loose consciousness as I hit the ground, I am consumed by the darkness quickly.

Anthony POV: 

I wake up to find Adam isn't beside me. I get up and look around for him I go to the Living Room, The Bathroom, My room, but find nothing. As I enter the kitchen I notice something on the floor drips of.. blood? No, it can't be blood.. I grow worried as I search through the house again in search of Adam, when I don't find him I full on panic. I go back into the Kitchen and look around for any other clues besides the blood. I spot a piece of paper on the counter and walk towards it.

Adam is gone. If I can't have him then you can't either. Have fun with your life and if you mention this to anyone I will come back for you.

- You know who I am.

I feel my heart shatter into millions of tiny pieces as I fall to the floor and sit there for seconds, minutes, hours.. Time flies when you think of all the regrets you have ever had. I didn't protect him.. I promised to protect him and I failed. I cry and cry and cry without break. I feel myself slip away and feel like a shell of my former self. I think of the person that did this, the one that made Adam cry, the one that needs to pay for what they've done to Adam. I stand up and wander around in search of my phone, then I dial the person I know will help me.

Ring

Ring, Ring

Ring, R-

"Hello?"

"Max... I need your help."

~~~~

Don't kill me, please. I can explain... in the next chapter.. xD maybe...

I'm sorry I had to! D:

FORGIVE ME! <3

*runs away from horde chasing me*

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and

Stay Awesome.

P.s. Please don't kill me. Dx