Chapter 5 Feelings and Hide and Seek

Adam POV:

I scream and sit up, immediately feeling my side to make sure I'm not really wounded. I sigh in relief when I find nothing, but then my door bursts open. I scream again and fall off the bed onto the floor with a loud thud.

"Adam? Are you alright?! I heard you scream!" Anthony says walking over to me, panicked. I nod, as he slowly puts his hand in front of me, I take it and he helps me off the floor. Can I just hold his hand forever? I pull my hand away from Anthony's and feel my cheeks heat up.

"I.. I'm sorry for waking you up.."

"You didn't, it's like.. Noon." Anthony smirks. I look at the alarm clock beside my bed and sure enough it's almost noon. I stare down at my feet and recall the dream I had.

Anthony was killed, they killed him, then they killed me.

"Adam?" I hear Anthony said in a worried voice. I look up and see him staring at me.

"Sorry... What?" Anthony continues to stare at me silently for a few moments, the clears his throat.

"You look pale, are you alright?"

"Yeah, Anthony... Just- just a bad dream.." I say, remembering how the person cut Anthony's throat like a slice of bread. Anthony thankfully pulls me out of my memory of the dream.

"Well, do you want to do something today? We could go to the park, or there is a circus!" I feel my eyes widen when he says circus. I hate the circus... The clowns... Oh god. No, no.

"We can go to the park." I see Anthony's eyes sparkle and he gives me a big smile.

"Okay! Get dressed and then we will go!" Anthony practically yells, unable to contain his excitement.

I change into my only other clothes I have, instead of wearing the clothes I slept in, and head into the living room to see Anthony sitting at the table eating one of three grilled cheese sandwiches. I see him take another bite of it and my stomach makes a horrible dying whale sound. Anthony looks up, shocked that the noise came from me and motions toward another plate on the table with three grilled cheese sandwiches. I sit down and start to eat, then when we're done we get into his car and head to the park. Once there we head over to the monkey bars and Anthony starts to get on top of the structure. He's so cute, he acts like a kid.

Wait, did I just call him cute? I think I did, at least it wasn't out loud... That would be embarrassing, even if I have some feelings I'm sure he doesn't feel the same way.

Anthony POV:

I climb to the top of the monkey bars and sit there, looking down at Adam. I see a beautiful smile appear on his face, not an ordinary smile either, a smile that would stop everyone in a crowded room just to look at it. I smile just thinking about his smile. I really like him, I wonder if he has any feelings for me at all. I wonder if he'd give me a chance, I need to talk to Max about this. Max know I'm bi, but he doesn't know I like Adam, maybe he'll know if Adam likes me!

For a minute I thought I said that out loud, because Adam jerked his head up to look at me with a terrified look on his face. I decide to say something to him to find out if I had said anything.

"What?" I say, feeling my eyes grow wide and my eyes start to water, then preparing for the worst I grip the monkey bars so I don't fall off from the embarrassment from saying that out loud.

"What?" Adam says, looking horribly confused. I laugh, relieved I didn't say anything out loud. I jump down off the monkey bars and decide to do something silly. I walk up to Adam, stand right in front of him staring straight into his eyes, then I poke him on the arm and run away.

"You're it!" I yell as he stands there realizing what has happened, then he starts chasing after me.

Adam POV:

Holy shit, what's he doing. He's so close to me, is he going to kiss me, cause I won't complain. Then he does something I didn't expect, he pokes my arm and runs away yelling "You're it!" I stand there, feeling slightly disappointed he didn't kiss me, but then remember he's probably doesn't like me, hell the last time I checked he was straight. I run after him, and eventually poke him back. This continues for a solid twenty minutes, then I suggest a different game.

"Maybe we should play something else." I say wheezing in between words.

He just nods and try's to catch his breath.

"What about Hide and Seek?" I give him a big smile and think to all of the times we've played that on gmod. Anthony look at me, then shakes his head.

"You cheat at that Adam!" He accuses me.

I raise both of my hands up.

"Hey, hey. I never cheat, you're just a bad seeker." I laugh, then he crosses his arms and gives me an annoyed look.

"Adam, you better not cheat." He says, as he narrows his eyes at me. I give him a quick nod to let him know that I promise, kinda. Hehe.

Anthony walks to a slide, lays down on his stomach and starts counting.

"Twenty!" I yell as I'm running the other way. I reach a large tree and start to climb it. I reach the top within a few seconds and see Anthony get off the slide and start looking. I position myself where he won't see me, then I wait.

~~

Hey! Two chapters in one day! Foosh yea!

I hope you like it! :3

Enjoy and

EAT PENGUINS!

What?? No!! That's horrible! Dx

LICK LEAVES!

Disgusting.

STAY AWESOME!