Chapter 13 New plans, Knockouts, and Knifes

Okay, this part is telling how Max and Anthony got into the situation they're in in the last chapter. Have fun reading.

~~~~~

One hour earlier

Anthony POV:

As Max and I head to the warehouse I realize we don't have a plan.

"Hey Max?"

"I know, we don't have a plan... But.. I think if we just sneak inside and get Adam, then get out, possibly call the cops because that would be a smart idea."

"Yeah, alright." I say, then turn my attention back to the road. About five minutes later we reach the warehouse. I pull over across the street and we head over to the warehouse.

"Max.." I look down at my feet, knowing he won't like the new plan I came up with.

"Yeah?" He says, staring at the warehouse.

"I should go in the front and distract Cathy, while you sneak in the back and get Adam out." Max suddenly looks at me with wide eyes.

"No. Anthony, we are NOT doing that." I nod my head

"Alright, let's go in the back then."

"Okay, come on." Max starts walking towards the back, I follow for a few steps, the quietly turn around and head to the front. I pull my phone out of my pocket and type in the code I may or may not have seen Max type in and text Max.

Ant: Max, I'm sorry.. Help Adam for me. Please.

I press send and enter the warehouse. As soon as I enter I hit in the face, then turned around to face a wall, then smashed into it. I loose consciousness and silently curse myself for letting Adam and Max down.

Max POV:

I reach the back of the building, when I get a text. I look at my phone and see it's from Anthony. I look behind me and see he's not there. I open the message and read it.

Ant: Max, I'm sorry.. Help Adam for me. Please.

Damn it, Anthony!

Max: Don't you dare, you get your ass back here.

No response.

Max: I'm not playing Anthony.

Still no response.

Max: Anthony. You better be alright, because I'm kicking your ass.

Ant: Chill man, the coast is clear. I see Adam, come help me.

I let my breath, that I didn't know I was holding, out and go to the front of the building. I open the door and am greeted by the end of a shovel to my face, and Cathy's sadistic grin.

Shit..

I get hit with the shovel again and get knocked out.

I wake up with a splitting headache and see Cathy.

I tried to talk, but find my mouth is duct taped. I start sweating a little bit and Cathy goes to a table and grabs a large knife. She walks over to me, and leans close to my face.

"Max, you shouldn't have come. I didn't want to hurt you, but you're trying to help Anthony take away MY Adam." The sweat from my forehead falls down to my mouth, and seeps under the duct tape, releasing it from my skin, little by little. Cathy then stabs me in the arm.

"AHH!" I manage to scream, then she frowns as she sees the duct tape coming off my mouth, then she stabs me in the stomach. I scream again, then know she hit something important because I start to feel dizzy. I loose consciousness again within a few seconds.

~~~

Yeah.

Whatcha think guys?

Enjoy and

Stay Awesome.

Byez!