Chapter 7 Hospital, Threats, and Crying

You guys ready for another chapter?!

Well here you go! :D

This chapter explains some things, so.... RAWR!

Read on. :3

~~~

Anthony POV:

I've been sitting in the waiting area of the hospital for about an hour just, well.. Waiting. The doctors hurried him back as soon as I got inside, they didn't know what was wrong with him. They said he'd be okay but I saw the looks on their faces, they had given up before they started. I feel tears fall down my face as I think about the worst thing that could happen.

I hope he's okay, shit.. I don't even know what happened, one minute he's fine then the next he is calling me over to help him. Shit, I... I should have been there to protect him, but he ran away after the.. After the kiss. The kiss.. I forgot all about it, his lips on mine.. I should have told him how I felt. I silently promise to myself that I will tell him him how I feel as soon as he's okay.

I sit there for about five more minutes, when a doctor comes into the waiting room.

"Adam Montoya." I quickly stand up and walk over to him.

"Is- is Adam going to be okay? What happened?" I start to grow worried when his expression doesn't change and he stares and a clipboard in his hands.

"Mr. Montoya is stable. We ran a few tests and found a small amount of an unknown poison in his system, he most likely ingested it. Thankfully it wasn't enough to do any major damage, but he may feel sick for the next couple of days and he is having trouble speaking." I nod as the doctor looks down at the clipboard again, then he looks back up at me.

"He's awake. Would you like to see him?"

"Yes, can I?" The doctor gives me a brief nod and I follow him to Adam's room.

The doctor stops in front of a closed door and motions that I can go inside, I reach for the doorknob, when the doctor grabs my shoulder.

"Sir, you may sign him out whenever you would like." I look back at the doctor, give him a small smile and walk into the room, closing the door behind me.

I walk over to Adam's bed and see he's sitting up looking down at his hands.

"Adam?" He pops his head up to look at me and gives me a weak smile.

I sit in a chair beside the bed and look up at his face. I don't know what I would have done if I had lost him, I love him.. I feel more tears start to roll down my face, I try to quickly wipe them off so Adam doesn't see me cry.

"Anthony?..." Adam says, sounding choked. I look up at see he's crying too.

I get up from the chair, and pull him into a small hug. I start to cry more as he holds me tight, then I hear him cry more. He mumbles something, but I don't quite hear it, after a few moments of crying with break from the hug and I go to sign the papers to get him out.

Adam POV:

I said it, but my voice wouldn't get loud enough for him to hear.. I tried to tell him I loved him. I quickly put on the clothes I came here in, instead of the horrible hospital gown. When I finish getting dressed Anthony comes in and tells me we can go now. I nod and follow him to the car, he opens the door for me and makes sure I'm in the car, then he starts to get into the driver side when he stops.

"Shit, Adam. I forgot your phone. I'll be right back, okay?" I nod my head and he closes the door, walking back into the hospital. As I sit there I watch the people walk in and out of the hospital, then I see something that makes me freeze. I see Cathy, and now she's heading this way. I shift in my seat as she enters the car without asking and locks the doors. She turns to look at me and she looks sad.

"Adam, I've missed you." She tries to hug me, but I back away.

"Wh- Cathy.. Wha-" I realize I can't continue the sentence, my throat hurts too much. Cathy looks at me, her eyes narrowing.

"Adam. I'm taking you back, so lets go." She grabs my arm roughly. I shake my head 'no', but she tightens her grip. I continue to shake my head no, she lets go of my arm, but then she shoves me towards my door, away from her.

"Adam, if you don't come with me right now I will do things even worse than the fire and the poison." I feel my eyes grow wide and she gives me a threatening look.

"You have a week to decide. If you don't, then well you'll see." Cathy exits the car and walks away. I sit there, thinking of what she said, then the drivers side door opens. Thinking it's Cathy again I scream as loud as I can and put my face in my hands letting out a loud sob.

"Adam?" I hear a soothing, familiar voice. I look up and see Anthony looking extremely worried. I start to sob uncontrollably, relieved that it's Anthony. Anthony sits in the drivers seat and pulls me into a hug. I pull away from him and face the window thinking of what to do. Anthony starts the car and we go back to his house, Anthony tries to get me to tell him what happened, but I can't tell him. What if she hurts him? I can't put him in danger. I know my decision. I have to take her back, but I'll spend this last week with Anthony.

When we get to Anthony's house I go inside and go into my room. I lay down on the bed and cry, I cry because Cathy has tried to kill me, I cry because I was stupid enough to put Anthony in danger, I cry because I can't love Anthony, and I cry because I can't stop loving him. I cry until I can't anymore, all my tears have fallen, now I'm just tired. I lay there until I fall asleep, slightly hoping I won't wake up faced with the mess I'm in. The darkness consumes me and the nightmares begin.

~~~

I have no words. I just... Ugh.

Enjoy.

Stay Awesome.

And tell me in the comments if you want another chapter today.

Byez!