Chapter 1: Before The Outbreak

Location: New York, United States

6 hours until Z-Day

It was morning. The sun rises from the horizon shining down onto the forest the couples lived in. Waking up his bed is Jack Mitchell Walker he was on the right side of the bed facing the sun, he pressed a button in his wrist and the curtains closes the windows blocking the sun.

As he lays down he felt a hand snaked around his back and touching his abs, he turns around and finds his girlfriend Rika Minami snuggling in his back. She moved with Mitchell from Tokyo, Japan to New York, United States last year.

"Mhmmm" his girlfriend snuggles even more in his left side. He smiles sofly and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

When he kissed her. Rika eyes starts to open and sees her boyfriend smiling down at her. "Good Morning." Rika sleepily said.

"Morning" Mitchell replied and gave her a good morning kiss. She kissed back and continues to snuggle into him. But Mitchell got up from the bed wearing only his boxers and makes his way to the other side waking her.

"C'mon Rika its go time." Mitchell said with a little teasing in his voice.

"But I want to sleep." She sheepishly replied back to him

Chuckles "Alright then 5 more minutes, then you should get up. You said to me that we will be doing hunting at 10:00 A.M alright." With that said he kissed her one last time and gets in the dressing room to get clothes before making breakfast.

Kitchen

Minutes later Mitchell is cooking scrambled eggs in the kitchen he is wearing a black shirt and tan combat pants while watching the news. He cracked an egg and mixed it with salt and pepper. In the table he served scrambled eggs, 2 hot dogs and 3 bacons in each plate.

He washes his hands in the sink, before making his way to the table, halfway there he stopped and looked at the news about a gun incident happened in Troop County, Georgia.

"Welcome back to NBC New York and here are  today's News." The camera shifts to another reporter. "Today we have what appears to be a robbery at a local bank in Troop County, Gerogia."

The news shows the robbery in Troop County. "Here you seen in one of the CCTV footage inside the bank, with two armed men pointing at the employees.

"Give me the money!!" The robber said pointing his rifle at the man in the other side of the window.

"NOW, OR I'LL ******* KILL YOU!!!" The Robber said more angry

The employers on the other side of the window has no choice but to follow the robbers orders and opens the vault behind them. "As you can see right now, the employers has no other choise but to open the vault and gave them the money."

"Luckily when the two suspects leave the scene, two ambulance and two police cars arrived and enters the bank, good thing no-one was hurt."

"This next scene in the video was recorded was by Deputy Nick Sanderson's body cam as it shows the chase between the suspects. Just to warn to the people that watch this part, it will get pretty intense."

The video now shifts from the police officer body cam video, the police were in hot pursuit of the suspect. The chase continues as the deputy tries to do a pit maneuver, only to fail as the passenger seat of the car in front of him shoots back causing the deputy to take cover.

"Shots fired, Shots fired!!" The deputy said in his radio

"Deputy what's you location over?" The person on the other side of the radio questions.