Chapter 3: Seperation

Everyone slumped back in their seats and placed their weapons at their sides. The teacher from earlier approached Saeko in her seat and said to her, "Thank you for saving us. Are you the leader, Busujima?

" She explained, "We are without one-" She was cut off when Miguel marched up to the teacher.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" The teacher jumped back at his threatening tone, but then regained his composure and smiled.

"My friend, what are you want to ask. Oh, by the way, I'm Koichi Shido." The teacher introduced himself, then raises his hand for a handshake.

Miguel didn't even bother shaking the teacher's hands as he just said his statement bluntly. "Very well, you left one of your students to die. Kicked him in the face and ran off. Why?" Miguel said in a cold voice that made the teacher took a step back.

"He was weak, he would not ha..."

"He was innocent!" Miguel raised his voice a little, stepping forward with his HBRa3, the weapon in his hands is not even on safety.

"W-well he was weak. Only people that are strong are meant to survive. You know that you're a military after all." Mr.Shido might hide it, but Miguel could clearly tell that this man is scared underneath.

"True, but from what we both know the strong are meant to protect the weak. We are the Sword and Shield of our people and our country."

"There is no way he would have contributed to the group's surviv-" Miguel took another step towards Mr.Shido.

"It doesn't matter. He had a family and right now they're probably wondering if he is going to come home." He stopped in front of him and raised his voice for the rest of the bus to hear. "I don't know if anyone else saw, but you deliberately kicked him in the face and left him the die." The soldier said, inches away from him. He could practically smell the fear.

Mitchell noticing the tension behind them is about to get serious steps forward. "Stand down. 0-4 stand down." He ordered Miguel.

Glancing back at the teacher one more time Miguel back away. "Understood Commander"

Attention in the bus shifted to the leader of the Dagger Team in front of the teacher. He raised his voice and informed, "We have been sent by the American government to assist in evacuating citizens in this city. We're not going to lie to you people, we have reason to believe that the person responsible for it is in this country. There is a safe haven at the Takagi residence roughly nine hundred meters from our location. We will get you all there and continue with our mission. Any questions?" No one raised a hand, nor spoke out. "We'll be in the front."

With that finished, Mitchell went back in the front seat. Sighing down, his memories went back to Rika his girlfriend, hoping that she is safe and unharmed from the zombies. Looking at the right side of his seat he has a clear view of the of Tokyo Bay. Tokonosu Offshore International Airport is just passed the other side.

"Rika, wherever you are, please be safe." Mitchell said quietly, not knowing that one of the passengers on the bus is actually a friend of his girlfriend.

"The city!!" That snapped his attention when a student behind the bus shouted and pointed at the left side. He looked to see the city of Tokyo has already fallen and there were fire and smoke everywhere.

"Miguel, what's the situation of the city's defenses." Miguel turned on his wrist computer and showed to the team. The students near them took a peek and see what was happening.

"Japan's Self-Defense Force has already been breached. The virus is continuously spreading in any direction and its spreading 1 mile every 2 hours."