Chapter 11: OVA (Short Story)

Location: Taei Shopping Center
Time: 0600 Hours

1 Day Later

A day later in the mall and Dagger Team still has no way of further communications. The team helped Ramirez every hour to build a relay tower desperately trying to get communications to get contact from HQ.

For the teens however they're having the best day of their life. They were all going from store-to-store trying, collecting, and playing with other items in the mall. It was a blast. Since that there's a zombie apocalypse, and no rules in the mall, they're free to roam around the entire mall without any security arrest.

"This is the best day ever!" Takashi screamed as he, Hirano, and the girls had set up a pool in the west side of the mall that stretches more than 50m long and 30m in width. They set up in the other side where no one usually comes since the west side of the mall is usually empty.

"You can say that again! I'm having a blast!" Hirano exclaimed jumping from the 2nd floor creating a big splash.

Rei was in her green bikini lying down on the pool beside Saeko who is also wearing a bikini only this time it was blue.

"After days of fighting. I believe a day like this would be nice." Rei said relaxing.

"Got that right." Saeko agreed.

Shizuka and Saya were playing volleyball on the other end of the pool complete with a small net that separates their sides. Saya was wearing a pink bikini and her hair tied up to prevent her from blocking the view. Shizuka is also wearing a bikini only this timd it's yellow.

When Takashi and Hirano looked at the girls they were mesmerized by the way their assets bounced and hitting each other. Realizing that they were both staring at them, they quickly look away almost having a nosebleed.

"What are you two peeping toms lookin at?" Saya said dangerously at the two boys whose back were facing the opposite of the pool.

"I believe they're looking at this?" Saya turned around to see Shizuka grabbing her breast. Saya had an annoyed look on her face.

"Oh, please! Will you stop doing that!" She shouted at her as Shizuka only giggled as she find it funny to tease the boys.

Saya ignore her and went towards the boys and is about to shout when they both turned and said in a cute voice. "We were not looking Saya."

She felt a shiver down her spine as the way they say her name cutely, but then she realized something only Hirano can say that to her. 'Hirano must have told Takashi.' She thought with a tick mark on her forehead. 'Oh, you're done pretty boy.' With that she kicked him in the face knocking him out.

"ONLY HE CAN MAKE THAT CUTE VOICE TO ME!"

"Me?"

She turned around and saw Hirano with an innocent face. Looking at her as she was referring to him. The others were also curious as they were looking at her, but they soon formed a mischievous smirk on their faces as she was caught right handed.

"Only 'he can' Saya?" Rei aaid using her index and middle finger to form a sign that quote's 'He can'.

Knowing that they will not stop until they get their answer she decided to leave the pool wifh a red face that looked like a tea was about to explode. The others giggled as they noticed their friends is embarrassed. For Takashi he is still knocked out on the floor with a dopey expression written all over his face.

On the rooftop of the mall Mitchell is patrolling and observing. Using his HUD he zoomed in if there were any dropship or helicopter that were flying by the town for evacuation. Theres a 10% chance that an aircraft - Japanese or American - would fly over to the town, but without firther communications and the relay tower is still being built the chance of contacting someone outside would be impossible.

So they used a spray paint and painted the rooftop that says. 'Help!' To know ths pilot that there's survivors inside the building.

Sighing to himself he went back sownstairs where he saw Miguel still working the relay. "Any luck?" He asks him.

"None. It would take a couple more days to finish it." Miguel answered putting in a power core for the relay. "I've got the power core set, but I'm still missing somd parts of the relay."

"Take a break. You'll need it. Finish it tomorrow get some rest you did more than enough." Mitchell said to Miguel as he nodded and stopped working.