Chapter 7: Tagaki's Residence

Location: Tagaki's Residence

Arriving at the mansion 8 hours ago. Mitchell and his teammates were all in the workshop, where the APC is parked and along the sides of the workshop were various cabinets with tools.

Miguel joined a man named Mac in fixing the APC. Alex is unloading a few foods and beverages with few other servants that decided to help him. Ramirez is with Hirano in the workshop loading ammunition and magazines in the weapons. They were adding other attachments to the weapons like Optics for long-range focus fire and PEQ-15 laser sights and flashlight. Mitchell is on a table by himself checking up security cameras around the mansion.

Ramirez who was with Hirano noticed the teenager beside him is now getting sleepy. He puts the gears into the storage before saying. "Hey, buddy. Time to go to your room." Hirano got up from his seat rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, sir." He walked outside the workshop and headed towards the mansion.

Mitchell and his team remained in the workshop cleaning up the remaining tools. Once finished they all got out of the workshop and entered the mansion. The mansion was big the hallway was wide and open. It is 0300 hours and everyone is probably asleep as well. So Mitchell and his team all decided to go to there own rooms to get some rest.

Mitchell enters his bedroom seeing some of his gears lying down on the table. He walked towards the bed and seats down. He looked at his watch and sees that its 3 a.m in the morning. He grabs his MP-11 Goliath and walked outside his bedroom closing it. Mitchell decided to do some shoot and course drill outside the mansion since its already 3 in the morning there's no point in sleeping no more.

When he got outside he noticed few guardsmen were unloading some craters, he walked towards them and asked. "Excuse me sir, but do you know where's the training area?" The man jumped in surprise as well as the few behind him.

"Oh, uh. Morning sir, the training area should be in the backyard." The man replied. "Is there anything else I could do for you MR. ?"

"Mitchell, Commander Mitchell and no I don't need anything. I'll set the targets myself." Mitchell walked away from the guardsmen and proceeds on the training ground.

Once there he saw many target dummies all piled in one spot and other obstacles such as rusty cars, barrels, and cinder blocks of various shapes and sizes. He walked towards the target dummies and grabbed two first. He placed them in various places around the obstacles. He proceeded to do the same thing with the others and placed it in different spots of the training ground.

Once finished he looked around the field. Satisfied with his work, he walked over to a nearby table and took out a suppressed MP-11 Goliath. The rounds that he will be using is a 4.6 dummy round. He will not use the real bullets since this is only training.

Mitchell now puts his body armor and holsters his Atlas 45. He moved to the first set of targets dummies.

BANG CLANG, BANG CLANG, BANG CLANG

He moved to the next set of target dummies on the left side of the field.

BANG CLANG, BANG CLANG

Once done, he moved to another spot to take out the target dummies. But while he is doing this. His mind went back to the conversation with Takashi at the APC. Biological Weapon. His mind drifted to Operation Throttle.

"Coming down hard."

"Gotta be a rough landing."

"Reverse thrusters."

The F-52 pod reversed its thrusters and slow there descend. Even if there were slowed down. They still hit the ground hard. So he jumped out of the pod and it crashed to a wall.