Chapter 14: R&R (Resting and Recuperation)

Location: Tokonosu Offshore International Airport
Time: 0700 Hours
Date: 09/28/2060

As the sun rises in the horizon, Mitchell tries to shield his face from the sun rays. Seeing that it's useless, he woke up and look around to see Rika cuddling beside him. He smiled at her sleeping figure and kissed her in the cheek as he stood up.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning." She replied.

"You felling better?"

"I am now." She said kissing him in the lips.

Mitchell traced his hands on her waist, then at her belly. Remembering the conversation they had couple of days ago. "Are you really pregnant?"

Rika smiled and held his hand that was on her belly. "I am." She looked down at her belly. "Soon, this little guy is gonna come out and see the world."

"Little guy?" He asked her smiling.

"I'm hoping that it's a boy."

"What if it's a girl?"

"I don't mind. As long as he/she is safe and will have a good life."

Mitchell kissed her in the cheek. "Well, I'm gonna wash my face. I'll be back." He said as Rika went back to bed trying to sleep.

Inside the bathroom, Mitchell washed his face with water, and combing his hair. After that he went back to bed, not sleeping, but instead took out his holo pad and examine the structural integrity of the airport.

He was about to switch to the different camera's of the airport, when suddenly, Rika closed the file and begin tracing her hands on his chest.

"Woah." He muttered.

Rika slowly stood up, swaying her hips and begin kissing him on the lips. "Mmm." She moaned breaking apart. "I have been waiting for that for weeks." She said kissing him again, as Mitchell begin kissing back.

Rika finally stood up from her side of the bed, and placed herself on top of her boyfriend. Mitchell moved his hand on her waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

"You're really horny aren't you?" He asked his girlfriend.

Rika break the kiss, and seductively smirked. "I've been waiting for a long time." She said to his ear.

She unwrapped her arms around his neck and went to her zipper. Rika slowly unzips her combat uniform, showing her tan body, she even swayed her body side to side as her cleavage can be seen.

"Were not getting called yet." She whispered seductively putting her hands behind her head, offering him her chest.

"Like I'm gonna say no." Mitchell smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to a kiss.

Rika immediately wrapped her arms around his neck as she deepens the kiss. Mitchell unwrapped his right hand from her waist and move up to fondle her right breast. Rika's eyes snapped open and moaned in pleasure, she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as she try's to open his mouth with her tongue. He responded by opening his mouth and allow her to french kiss him.

As both lovers were kissing Mitchell's right hand went to her zipper, and unzips it all the way to her waist. Opening his eye, he looked at Rika and she break the kiss and nodded, before engaging the kiss again.

Getting the message, he finally took off her combat uniform, and she wasn't wearing any bra, this now leaves her topless. Mitchell breaks the kiss and starts to kiss lower: to her neck, and finally her chest. He opened his mouth, and leaned to suck her right breast, more specifically hed nipple.

HighSchool Of The Dead: Advanced Warfareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें