Chapter 5: Safehouse

Everyone in the safehouse is now relaxing. The soldiers decided to dim the lights on the entire house and only turn on the light at it's fullest if it's only an emergency or if they really need it.

Hirano and Takashi went upstairs to take a break. But what the soldiers didn't know is that there were weapons stored upstairs. The rest of the girls including the teacher decided to take a nice shower.

The four soldiers decided to sit down and take a breather as well. Mitchell removed his helmet revealing his brown hair combed backward. Next, he took off his exo suit by detaching its locks in his body armor and leg plates, before the exo suit itself collapsed closed to fit in a duffle bag. Finally, he removed his body armor and the armor plating on his legs and arms leaving him in his forest combat uniform.

Ramirez started by removing his helmet revealing his black hair combed backward. He then took off his gloves, boots and knee pads before removing the exo suit. The exo itself collapsed closed so it can be stored in a small bag. Lastly, he removed his body armor along with its wrist computer.

Alex removed his helmet, revealing skin darker than the rest. His hair was black and mostly short, but small curls could still be made out. He had a neat beard on his chin and his eyes were dark brown. He then proceeds on taking off his shoulder pads, along with its exo suit, the exo collapsed closed and puts in in his bag. The last thing left to do is removing his body armor and wrist computer.

Miguel also took off his helmet and gloves first, before going to his exo suit second and collapsed closed. Lastly, he moved to his body armor and wrist computer and hiding them in his bag.

"You boys okay?" Mitchell said emerging from the other bedrooms. He just finished locking his weapons and gears in his bag.

"Yep," Miguel said, relaxing on the couch and leaning his head back.

"Dim the lights, we don't to draw attention outside." Mitchell ordered.

"Copy that," Ramirez said as he dims the lights on the 2nd floor of the safehouse

Mitchell is about to ask his group a question, but Alex beat him to it. "Sir, permission to have the first shift." Alex said getting his suppressed Lynx sniper rifle.

"Permission granted." Mitchell said he can hear the girls all laughing on the other side of the hallway. Sighing he went to the bathroom door and knocked it.

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Can you ladies please keep it down?"

He heard more giggling coming inside the bathroom before someone responded with a sultry voice. "Oh, and who might you be?" A voice came and it sounded like Shizuka

He may not see what they are doing, but Mitchell can tell that the girls are drunk. Judging by Shizuka voice she is definitely drunk. "It's Mitchell and I'm one of the soldiers. Can you please lower your voices in there."

"What kind of name is that? Michell." 'Michell' shut his eyes and repeated his name.

"It's Mitchell. And it's Scottish." He said

"I thought you were American?"

"I am, but I'm part-" then it dawned on him what was happening. He cleared his throat and just head straight to the point. "Are you drinking in there?"

He heard a "Rei put that down!" from the nurse and began telling her about how it was unsafe for teenagers to drink so frivolously. "Just keep it down, will ya?" he said, only to receive a "We will." From a more composed voice, which probably belonged to Saeko. "Thank you." He went back to his seat and started to clean his equipment once more.