Rise of the Snakes

A/N PLEASE READ

Hello my little kitty cats, Lilly here. I just wanted to say that the usual way I have the characters talk, I'll give you an example.

Lilly: something like this

I won't be doing that for this book. I just really want this book to be different and way better then the other Lloyd x Reader book's, the only two book's, I've made.

So I hope you enjoy True Prophecy as much as I have had fun making and putting my own spin on it. So instead of "Darkling Boarding School for Bad Boys" it will be "for Bad Kids", to have this story make sence.

So let me know what you kittens think of it down in the comments below. If this does any good I'll even make a sequel, no questions asked. I will also be updating the sequel of Our Blond Love while I'm writing this.

I've talked longer then I wanted to. Just go and read the story, and please tell me what you think in each chapter.

-Lilly
--------------------------------------------------

Lloyd p.o.v

I was in Jamanakai Village with my best friend (y/n). I've known her since day one in Darklings Boarding School for Bad Kids.

"Lloyd I don't think this is a good idea" (y/n) said, following me to the village. "I thought you wanted some candy" "I do, but not like this" she said, holding her arm.

I sighed and stopped in my tracks, turning to face her. "(y/n), listen. I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon. Since I'm his son I should be able to get us some candy" I said, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"You go on ahead, I'm going to see what I can gather up" she says, walking in another direction into the village. "Ok, but be careful (y/n)" I say walking towards the village. "I will. Say meet back here in an hour?" "Sure thing" I say with a smile on my face. We both walk our separate ways.

As I entered the village I started to do my evil laugh, just like my dad would. As I did I heard everyone screaming, it was great. Once I walked out into the opening everyone then started to come out, slowly.

"It is I, Lloyd Garmadon! I demand you give me all the candy in town, or else!" I said with my arms in the air. I then jumped onto the fountain that was in the village. "Give me all of your candy or else I'll release the Serpentine on you!" I said, threatening them.

They weren't listening to me so I pulled out a can and opened it, when I did a bunch of snakes came out. Everyone then started to yell and throw vegetables at me. "No wait, I asked for candy not vegetables! I hate vegetable!" I said, throwing the can of snakes and dodging vegetables.

The ninja then came and grabbed me. "No worries folks nothing to see here" one of them said. "Unhand me! You have until the count of three to release me! One! Two!..." "What are we suppose to do? Spank him?" One of them said. "Two and a half!" I said frustrated.

Next think I know is that the ninja put me up on a sign, leaveing me defenseless. "You just made me your nemesis! You'll pay for this!" I said as one of them bought some candy. "next time try paying for your candy" "crime doesn't pay muchacho you can take that to the bank" they said. Then the blue one decided to eat some of the cottencandy "mmm, cottencandy" he said, making me furious. Then they all left, leaving me on the stupid sign.

Your p.o.v

"I will. Say meet back here in an hour?" "Sure thing" Lloyd says with a smile on his face. We both walk our separate ways.

I walk into the village, looking at everything with wonder in my eyes. "Man, all of this looks amazing!" I said with a huge smile on my face. As I was looking I heard my stomach growl. "Too bad I can't afford anything" I said with a sad expretion on my face. "Aww you poor thing" said a lady. "hear, have some food and some candy. My treat" she said, handing me a bag full of food and candy. "Thank you so much!" I said with a smile on my face as I ran out the door with the bag.