33

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

No update until 100 ACTUAL comments!

I changed the title of rain, so now it is called "heart theif"

"enter!" The loud manly voice yelled, as they began to enter the apartment

we waited for a minute, before I turned over a little, shooting the front man in the leg.

He fell in pain, as Mrs.Delores, got on top of him and started stabbing him in his neck. Red handled the other man who had entered the room, by strangling him to death, and the last man, Jenna shot in the neck.

All of a sudden, the power cut off. The lights in the hallways began flashing, and a loud alarm started ringing, meaning that someone was messing with the electrical system.

We stayed there for minutes, in out hiding spots, being 100 percent positive that those weren't the only guys looking around in the apartments for people who lived here, to kill.

All of a sudden someone came in the room, and luckily, my gun was down, because I would've shot, and then regretted it.

I got up, running to Jahseh's arms. I almost wanted to cry, as I dug my face in his neck, but I held my tears back.

Stokeley closed the door behind him.

He chuckled rubbing his fingers through my hair, moving us out the way, so the rest of the guys could come in the room.

Once I pulled away from him, he looked around at everyone in the room .

"Anyone else in here ?" He asked, as Jenna ran to Isaiah.

[ sorry I know this weird but, I was watching the mixology video with jah, and ski. And there was this part where jah randomly said " I missed you " to ski, and I started crying😔 ]

"Yes, some in the closet" I told him, eyeing that he had blood on his hands.

"well you gotta join them, then" Jahseh assured me.

Mrs.delores, and Red got in the closet, no question.

"Wait but-" we were cut off by sudden voices in the hallway.

"They're up here, must be more than one of em' based on how fast they took out our whole crew" the faint men voices said.

We all went to the back room, Jahseh told me to atleast stay back. So I listened.

Stokeley got behind the bed, aiming his gun out the front door.

Jahseh sat on the edge of the door, with his loaded gun in hand.