- Blurb - Full Version -

As an overwhelming scent of ash and smoke reaches my nose, an intensive heat rushes towards my fair skin, causing me to shield my watering eyes with both of my now trembling arms.

Hesitant to lower the barrier in which my eyes lay somewhat protected, dear curiosity conquers my sudden fear and forces me to lower my guard.

Humongous flashes of orange whip and lash out towards their surroundings, as everything in their path erodes before them. Grey twinkling remains of said structures saunter and dance into the bloodshot, flame-infested night above, as they swiftly lose their luminance and fade away into the never ending darkness, banished from being seen again.

Shifting my head to the left, my attention is drawn towards the familiar companion that lays silently, approximately 6 feet away from myself. In all my body's aching and screaming, I manage to haul myself towards them.

"(Indecipherable)..." I begin to tremble, as shimmering droplets of blue begin to form at the corner of my bloodshot eyes.

No response was heard.

"It's all because of me... Isn't it...

It's all my fault."

No response was heard, yet again.

~~~~~

A newly discovered dungeon in the vast outliers of the Clover Kingdom makes way for a fateful mission to take place inside its' depths. Unknown to the characters on said mission, this single quest will drastically alter destiny's course for the entire Clover Kingdom's, and its residents' destiny.

A sacred treasure that is said to reside inside the deepest depths of the aforementioned dungeon, is found to be an unconscious, luminescent, silver-haired girl.

However, all that lay eyes upon her instantly become enchanted by her mysteriosity, unable to avert their glistening eyes.

Moreover, that silver-haired being is YOU.

As a new enemy emerges, your war-ravenous birth-country, heritage, magic, many more secrets, even ones that are unknown to yourself, and the erased memories of yours and particular others' childhoods will surface, as you journey along with the ever-so-famed characters of Black Clover.

"Memories are such a fickle thing. Yet, I feel the need to come to come to know them once again..."

~~~~~~

Whether or not this story appeals to you YET... I urge you to continue reading. This is only the beginning~!