11

You never said I'm leaving
You never said goodbye
You were gone before I knew it
And only God knew why

A million times I needed you
A million times I cried
If love alone could have saved you
You never would have died

In life I loved you dearly
In death I love you still
In my heart you hold a place
That no one could ever fill

It broke my heart to lose you
But you didn't go alone
For part of me went with you
The day God took you home

-Amy Shiba

Sabo ran his fastest to Grey Terminal, and along the way, he stopped and asked if they knew about the plan to burn off what made up half of the kingdom. What made them, them.

"Yes, I know about it. What of it? Whose son are you?" A nobleman said as he sipped on his cappuccino, with extra froth, with a hint of cinnamon and a tall spoon of sugar, with a side of a cookie, baked with high-class vanilla and the most extravagant flour, and of the only egg from the rarest chicken.

Sabo was shell-shocked. Who would just ignore such a plan, which involved killing half, or even more, of the population!?

"Yes, I know about the fire. But we're not meant to talk about it. Don't want anyone outside the highland getting a word of it... We're special. If you're a son of an aristocrat, then you should..." Sabo ran before listening to what the old man had to say. It was worth nothing anyway.

Meanwhile, Natsuki was talking to *cough*torturing*cough* Blue Jam to get some information out of the man, wondering why a pirate willingly worked under someone, much less listen to a noble's order.

"You're going to burn trash mountain!? Why would you do that!?" Ace yelled at him.

"It wasn't my idea. The oil and explosives we planted yesterday are going to be used to make a fire that will exterminate all the people here." He explained with difficulty; well anyone would have trouble speaking. Especially when your whole body has bruises patched on every part of your skin, not a single part, a normal, tan colour.

"I gotta tell everybody at trash mountain! He is a bad guy after all!" Luffy exclaimed.

"I guess you're just children after all, getting upset like this."

"If being a child means to have empathy to people around them, I'd rather stay a child forever than to lose such emotions to become an adult." Natsuki growled lowly at the man. He shivered slightly.

"Where are the explosives?"

"Won't tell you."

"Oh really? Would you like to enjoy the excruciating pain of losing a limb then?" She smiled, taking out her Kusanagi, flashing it for show in front of the man.

The pirate gulped, but sealed his lips shut, and he didn't open them for another hour, when the fires were beginning to spread, with the price of both arms, and one leg.

Sabo, meanwhile, watched as the flames burnt the skies, lighting it up with blood red light, accepting the shrill screams and deafening yells from the citizens being burnt alive. A tear slid past his face, onto the ground, hissing as it touched the scalding hot ground.

He watched as the giant gates closed shut, dividing the flaming terminal and the highland apart.

"ACE!!! LUFFY!!! NATSUKI!!!" Sabo screamed out. This couldn't be happening.

No.

This just couldn't be real.

A dream.

A really, awful dream.