27

Trust. Such a fickle thing.
With a slight touch,
It wavers, and without courage
You can't do much.

The bridge between you crumples.
All you do is watch.
That person you loved with all your heart,
Wasn't your golden match.

-author

"Save us!" She pleaded, tears running down her face.

"Please! We can't leave because there's a seal which only lets people on the outside open it!" The Hokage yelled shamelessly.

"What makes you think that we'll save you?" Kanki asked, and the leaders of the hidden village of the leaves went quiet.

"Why won't you? Isn't that common kindness?" Kushina asked, making them snarl in disgust.

"Don't you dare start about kindness. You haven't earned the right to talk about kindness in front of us!" Haruki exclaimed.

"What are you talking about!? We are the leaders of Konoha!"

"But you should've been the parents of Naruto first." They shut up once more.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I am Naruto." Natsuki took off her hood, revealing her disguised spikey blond hair and azure blue eyes.

"W-what? B-but, we- we sent you..."

"Yes, and I must thank you for that really... You sent me to a world of opposites... You gave me my crew, you gave me my adventures, you gave me my brains and power, because you gave birth to me, as a complete loner, who was stupid and powerless. You allowed me to be smart and strong, in this world of opposites. You were cold and distant, giving me a warm and close family. You let me have my friends, you let kami be on my side. So, thank you." Natsuki slowly returned to her original form, surprising the common sense out of them.

"Who are you!?"

"Yup, I became my opposite gender as well! Anyway, good bye, and I hope you die a horrible death." She grinned, waved goodbye, and walked away, ignoring the cries of her biological parents.

They leapt out of the cave, Kurama settling down and relaxing in Natsuki's mindscape.

The seasons stayed in this world for approximately a week, when summer suddenly collapsed.

"Natsuki!?" They all ran to her, surprised to see tears running down her face.

"Ace?" Natsuki slid on her mask.

"Natsuki! What happened!?" they all grabbed her shoulder, and they appeared on board the world-jumping seal on their very own Kaizoku-gunkan. They disappeared again and reappeared in front of Marineford.

It was absolute chaos.

With marine soldiers and pirates of all widths and sizes fighting neck to neck. There were already hundreds of casualties, and in the middle of them all was Natsuki's younger brothers.

Ace was on his execution platform, about to face the same end as his father.

Two men stood behind him, spears in hand, and behind the soldiers was Sengoku, ordering different soldiers with his den-den mushi. Next to Ace, sitting down was Garp, who was solemnly telling tales about Ace's birth.

Luffy was steadily advancing towards his older brother, when he was stopped by a famous man: the strongest swordsman in the world.

"HAWKEYE!" Luffy exclaimed, and Natsuki couldn't do anything, as she stood there, paralyzed.

Invisible shackles, anchors and weights pulled her down. She stood there helplessly as she watched the war wage on.

"Natsuki! Your orders!?" Haruki tried, but she wouldn't respond. Fuyuki took off her mask and was met by a pair of blank eyes. She was like a body left soulless.