13

I promise I will save you,
When you cannot stay afloat,
And if your tears can fill an ocean
Then for you I'll be a boat.

-e.h

Fuyuki and Natsuki fit in like a key and a lock. They got along well, with near equal power, though Natsuki was far stronger in strength, Fuyuki had the experience. She gradually opened up, telling stories of her past as if it were a legend, and one day, told him the truth.

"What's the story today Natsu?"

"Hm?"

"You know, the ones about the boy called Naruto, and how he was rejected by the village for having a demon beast sealed in him."

"You really like those stories don't you Fuyu?"

"It reminds me of my mum. She used to tell me stories." He admitted, and Natsuki's face became softer.

"Well, today's story is going to be about Naruto's first kill. Remember the story when Mizuki manipulated him to steal the scroll of hidden jutsus? Well, a few years later, when he was running away from more villagers, he was backed up to a corner, and look who it is, the one holding a small sword at his face, the one and only bastard, Mizuki himself." Fuyuki listened to the story, his whole attention on her, and her voice. He smirked when he heard the similarity between all three of their names though.

Natsuki, Fuyuki and Mizuki. Tuning back in on her story, he found himself lost in the world of ninjas once more.

"Mizuki left scars all over his body, and Naruto couldn't stand it. For the first time, he let all his anger loose. He let the demon control his body, evil chakra filling the atmosphere.

Now, though he was called the demon beast, the fox demon was truthfully, one of the most compassionate beings you could ever meet. He wasn't good at expressing it though. Through curses and growls he would tell you his love, through sneers and jeers he would show you his true nature. So what the villagers had been doing to the poor boy only added a new reason to kill them.

The nine tailed fox would make them unconscious, all except one. He receded back into Naruto's seal, and let him choose what to do next.

Mizuki laid there on the ground, looking at his fallen friends with broken eyes.

'You! You killed them!'

'Mizuki-sensei, I'm not that powerful! What do you mean!?' Naruto, totally clueless about the situation, had no idea what on earth was going on, with memories from when the beast controlled him, gone.

'You really are a demon!'

'No I'm not!' Naruto pushed Mizuki onto his arse, and tried to walk away, his mind still like a maze.

'Never face your enemy with your back!' Mizuki yelled, and tried attack Naruto once more, but when Naruto surprisingly kicked his stomach, causing him to double over and let go of the knife, what he didn't expect was that knife to be taken by Naruto. 'Are you going to use it! Like the true demon you are!? Go on! You'll only further prove the point that you're a devil in disguise!'

'NO!' Naruto tried to drop the weapon, but Mizuki, like the dumb man he was, stabbed his chest with the knife.

'Now, you're the murderer!'

'What have you done!?'

'Killing myself for you, so that you will be the wearer of this sin.' Mizuki answered. 'You're never going to a Hokage you demon! A Hokage must never kill his own people! Good luck with that you fucker!'