29

I go crazy when I think of you
I lose control and I fall down low.
I can't think with logic,
But you always seemed to know.

I thought back, and you were always there.
Lurking in the corners of my mind I never saw.
You shined the sun into those corners,
Gifting it with the emotions that were so raw.

So now you're gone,
What did you think would happen.
Think that we'd function
In this world we're trapped in?

Our only ray of hope is now forever gone,
So wait for us in heaven where happiness is postponed.

-author

"Zehahahaha! Shanks!" Blackbeard laughed, appearing, now that the powerful beast was gone. His cowardly acts disgusting everyone. "Did you defeat that beast? It seems to be gone, but thanks!" He laughed, the horrid stench called his existence still hanging in the air.

"That beast you speak of wasn't defeated mortal! So shut up before I bite your head off!" Kurama growled, speaking through Natsuki, whose eyes turned blood red and slitted, her voice a few octaves lower and gruff. Blackbeard took a few steps back.

"So is that your daughter? Isn't she a beauty?" Shanks growled, and one of Kurama's eyes appeared again, giving her a heterochromia look.

"Don't you dare Teach!" Father and Fox spoke as one, and Natsuki felt safer than ever, wondering why pirates had to be this way. She knew so many who were kind and good natured, yet she new an equal amount of awful horrendous pirates, such as the Necrophilic Pirates and the Blackbeard Pirates. It was the same with marines as well. Like the ones who robbed her brother today, and the ones like her grandfather.

Teach cowered in fear, and ran off secretly with his new crew.

For once, Shanks didn't care.

"Natsuki!" She heard a familiar voice yell, and she smiled, turning towards a man in a blue hoodie, holding a crooked stick.

"Hullo Fuyu. You alright?" She asked tiredly. Her eyes were half-shut, and she fell right into Fuyuki's embrace.

"I'm fine! But you!" He asked her worriedly, and soon the rest of the seasons joined, ignoring the two famous pirates behind her, running straight to their captain.

"We were so worried! Doctor's orders! No more fighting!" Uki yelled, using her rain to wash away the blood stains in her clothes.

"Since when were you the doctor?" Natsuki chuckled and closed her eyes. She didn't open them after a few seconds, and Winter bounced her slightly, only just finding out that she had fallen asleep.

"Why don't you come on our ship. We can catch up after she wakes up." Shanks offered, and only then did the seasons notice him.

"You're Natsu's dad!" Haruki exclaimed.

Aki punched his gut, and Haruki rubbed the spot, mumbling something about mean sisters and stupid plant growers.

"Sorry for his rudeness." Aki apologised, glaring at Spring before she turned her face into a smile.

"I don't mind! But let me take care of this mess first." Shanks' face turned serious as he turned to the broken Marineford and it's soldiers. The men stared at the destruction with awe, muttering rumours as they pointed at Natsuki, who remained in Fuyuki's embrace.

Akainu, who tried to jump to Natsuki again was stopped by a young Marine Soldier, with pink hair, a green bandana with round glasses on his head.

"LET'S STOP THIS! STOP FIGHTING!! IT'S A WASTE OF HUMAN LIFE!" He exclaimed, thinking of each and every soldier who had a family waiting for them back home. "WE'VE LOST IN THIS WAR! WHY KILL MORE PEOPLE WHEN YOU CAN JUST GIVE UP, SAVING THOUSANDS! CAN'T YOU HOLD YOUR PRIDE AND EGO DOWN FOR EVEN A SECOND TO SAVE THOSE LIVES!!??""