1

Y/N's point-of-view

location: Houston, Texas

I'm laying in bed sleeping when suddenly my sister Angela opens the door to my room and screams out lyrics to one of her kpop songs, abruptly waking me up.

I jump and stare at her blankly.

She stops and smiles, "Good morning y/n."

I turn to look at my clock on my nightstand. "Angie it's 6 on a Saturday."

"Yeah sorry but I just found out something that made me super excited!" She jumped up and down.

I sit up and motion for her to sit down on my bed.

"What is it."

"Well..." She smiled brightly. "My favorite kpop group, ya know the group I always talk about, Stray Kids...IS COMING TO HOUSTON!!"

*time skip to a few hours later, around lunchtime*

"Que tenga buen dia" I smile and wave at the leaving customers.

Working at a Mexican restaurant isn't so bad. My pay is the absolute minimum, however I do get many tips.

I look at the clock on the wall. It's about lunchtime. I can hear my sister helping out in the kitchen and smile to myself. I love my sister so much. When she asked about going to the concert I couldn't help but to say yes. I want her to have a better life than I did. I wanted to be able to give her the things I didn't have, which is why I work two jobs. Of course she occasionally works with me during her senior release or weekends and makes some of her own money to help out with bills.

I sigh as I heard the door bell ring as more customers come in. I look at the entrance as four very attractive guys walk in.

"Hello, how many?" I ask with a smile.

"Four, please." The guy with blond, curly hair answered with an Australian accent.

"Right this way." I grab four menus and walk them to an empty table by a window. I place the menus down and pull out a notepad from my apron.

"What can I get y'all to drink." I give them a friendly smile.

I jot down their orders and say, "Your drinks will be here in a few." I turn back to the counter and go towards the back to prepare their drinks.

Soon enough I put chips and salsa on a tray, along with their drinks and take it to them. I place the items on their table and pull out my notepad again.

"Are y'all ready to order?"

"Well actually," The blond, curly haired guy starts. "..is there anything you recommend?"

I proceed to tell them about today's special and a few classics.

"I'll have the special." A deep voice abruptly spoke in an Australian accent. I look up from my notepad and saw that it came from the other blond guy.

There was something about him..

I blush and quickly look back down to write down his order. Once the other guys said their orders I leave and take it to the cook. As soon as their orders were ready I go to take it to them. When I go to place their plates on the table I felt someone's eyes on me. I look up and it was the guy with the deep voice. He looked at me the entire time and I felt myself blush.

"Is there anything else y'all need?" I smile at them.

"Can I get your number?" The guy with the deep voice asked.

"I- I'm sorry, what." I stood there blushing.

I could see the blond, curly haired guy kick him under the table.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! You don't have to respond! Please ignore him." The younger looking guy with braces quickly said.

Still blushing, I nodded and walked back to the counter.

For a while I served other customers and occasionally checked in on the four guys. I avoided making direct eye contact with the guy who asked for my number.

Eventually they were ready to pay. The guy with the deep voice came to the counter to pay and I tried to remain calm. I told him the total and he paid.

"I'm sorry if I made things uncomfortable for you but I think you're really pretty and wanted to get to know you-" He started.

"Oh-h! Don't worry! You're fine." I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

His smile was so cute! Oof my heart!

"Well.." He pulled out his phone. "Can I please have your number?"

There's nothing wrong with giving him my number, right?

"Sure," He handed me his phone to type in my number. "Why not." I smiled at him.

"Thank you. Gracias." He slightly bowed and went back to the table.

The group got up and began to leave.

Just as they were exiting, I heard my sister walk out of the kitchen. The second she saw them she freaked out.

"NO WAY! BANGCHAN, JISUNG, FELIX AND JEONGIN!!!" She shrieked, grabbing my arm.

"Hold on! You know them? Who are they?"

"THATS STRAY KIDS!!!"