6

Y/N's point-of-view

The next morning I woke up to my phone being blasted with notifications. I picked up my phone and saw that it was various messages from Felix. I looked at the time and it read 7 a.m.

Gosh why so early...

Felix from Stray Kids:
HELLO
GOOD MORNING
HI :D
Y/N are you awake?
hello?!!
please answer me :(
i guess you're still asleep
OH maybe you're at work
sorry ok i'll wait
Read.

I should probably change his contact name.

I decided to change his name to just "Felix ❤️" for now since I didn't have a nickname for him just yet.

Y/N:
hello :) i'm awake now, I don't work today
Delivered.

I got up from my bed and placed my phone on my bed as I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I finished, I went back to my room and put on an oversized hoodie over my pajama shirt and shorts. I lightly brushed my hair and went back to make my bed. When I finished I grabbed my phone and saw that I had no response from Felix. I frowned and got up to go to the kitchen, slipping my phone into my pocket. I walked past my sister's room and saw it was empty.

I hope she wasn't late to school..

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal with almond milk. I heard my phone make a notification sound and quickly pulled out my phone to see. I smiled when I saw that it was Felix.

Felix ❤️:
oh! that's great! I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me today! you know..before I leave Texas.
Read.

I thought to myself about whether or not I had any plans today.

I did plan to clean today..

Y/N:
sounds great but when?

Felix ❤️:
I think i have to do a few things to do this morning so how about 2:30? i'll pick you up

Y/N:
okay, i'll see you then <3
Read.

I couldn't help but smile, wondering what plans he had.I finished my breakfast and placed my bowl and spoon in the sink. I looked around the kitchen and began picking up items and placing them where they belonged. I started washing the dishes and drying them after I was done. Then I started doing laundry and cleaning around the apartment. Before I knew it, it was already 1:45 p.m.

I heard the front door open and soon saw Angie walk into the kitchen.

"Hi," She said in a tired voice.

"Did you have a hard day at school?"

"Yes..I have lots of upcoming tests that I need to study for." Angie pouted.

Angie looked around with wide eyes.

"Oh, you cleaned! I should probably clean my room as well."

"Yes, you should." I finished putting up the dry, clean hand towels, looked at the time and walked towards my room. "And I should start getting ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Oh nothing," I smiled. "I'm just going out with Felix."

"Awwwe," She walked behind me. "Cute! What are you going to wear? It's kinda cold outside."

"I'm not sure." I began to look through my closet.

"Hmm, well you haven't worn this yet." She pulled out a skirt from my closet.

"I guess I'll wear it then." I grabbed the skirt and tossed it on my bed.

"Where is he taking you?" She asked.

"I don't know. I didn't ask."

Angie hummed and left probably to her room.

I turned back to my closet and pulled out a white turtleneck and brown jean jacket. I squatted down and pulled out my black knee high boots. I got dressed and looked in the mirror.

 I got dressed and looked in the mirror

Needs accessories..

I looked through my jewelry and put on two simple necklaces and some rings. I didn't know what else to do with my outfit so I began putting on makeup on myself. I decided that simple face makeup and matching eye makeup would be sufficient.

As I was brushing my hair, Angie walked in.

"OH MY GOD YOU LOOK GREAT!" She pretended you wipe away tears.

"You think so?" I turned to the mirror, feeling unsatisfied with my outfit.

"Duh," She plopped on my bed. "Since you don't know where he's taking you, I think the outfit fits with whatever."

I hummed in response. A few seconds later my phone made a notification sound. I went to where I had it charging and saw a text from Felix.

Felix ❤️:
I'll be there in 5 minutes :D

Y/N:
Ok :)
Read.

"He'll be here in five minutes." I locked my phone and looked at Angie.

"Ohhh," She got up. "Well while you're gone, I'll just clean my room, shower, and then study."

"Okay, sounds good." I unplugged my phone and grabbed my wallet. "I don't know what time I'll be back. If I don't come back before six you can order food, if you'd like."

"Alright," She began walking towards her room. "Have lots of fun!"

"I will."

I placed my phone and wallet in my small purse. I picked up my purse and walked to the living room, turning off any lights on my way. Soon enough I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and there stood Felix, dressed in a black jacket, white shirt and dark jeans with a chain.

"Hi," I smiled at him. "You look good."

"Hey, I'm supposed to tell you that." He smiled back at me. "Are you ready for our date?"