7

Y/N's point-of-view

Felix ended up taking me to the movie theater

After the movie, Felix took me to Whataburger to eat. We walked in and made our orders. After fixing our drinks we went to sit down at a table next to the window.

"You know even though I've lived in Texas for all of my life, I think I've only been here maybe twice."

"Really?" He took a sip of his drink. "Where do you usually eat then?"

"Mexican restaurants and occasionally Wendy's." I looked up and an employee made their way to our table with our orders.

"Wow, that's surprising."

"Here you go." They placed our food on the table and left after offering us some dipping sauces.

"So what type of music do you like? Do you listen to kpop like your sister?" He dipped a fry in ketchup and ate it.

"Well, I'm a huge Ariana Grande stan," I took a sip of my sweet tea. "I sometimes listen to kpop girl groups like Girls' Generation and Twice.."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"TWICE?! I'M A BIG TWICE STAN!"

"Really?"

"Yes! That's cool that we both like Twice." He smiled happily. "You know I'm under the same company as them?"

"Wow! Well I'm just a casual listener so I don't know much about them." I smiled and began eating.

"Well, I'll help you become a stan."

The whole time we got to know each other, nonstop talking.

Once we finished eating, he took us to a nearby park. We walked side by side, still talking about random things. I felt his hand slip into mine and I smiled. I felt complete and happy at the moment, not wanting it to ever end. We sat at a bench and he wrapped and arm around my shoulders. I was enjoying the moment until he asked a question that I hated being asked.

"So..what are your plans for the future? Are you in college?"

I sighed.

"I-"

Seeing that I didn't look too happy, he quickly spoke up.

"You- ..you don't have to answer. I'm sorry, I was just curious but you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

I weakly smiled at him.

"No.. I don't know." I looked up at the sky.

It was a bit cloudy but bright. It was slightly windy and cold, but not too cold. I could hear small children laughing and playing in a distance. I looked in their direction. The small group was hanging around a swing set. However, two little boys were running around the set. It seemed that the smaller boy was chasing the other.

"Mom! Dad won't give back my toy!" He cried out trying to catching up with the other boy.

A little girl who was pretending to be doing crochet got up.

"Husband! Please give our son back his toy! Stop messing around and get back to building." She stepped in front of the 'husband' and grabbed the Toy Story toy.

The 'husband' gave her a shocked look. The 'son' caught up to the dad and saw that the 'mom' had the toy. His face lit up.

"Thank you, mom!"

She handed the toy to him and turned to the other boy. She hugged him and then stepped back.

"Feed the chickens!" She went back and sat down to continue what she was doing.

The 'husband' pouted but nonetheless turned around and pretended to feed the nonexistent chickens.

I unconsciously smiled at the scene.

I turned back to Felix, only to find that he had been staring at me. He immediately looked somewhere else.

"S-sorry.."

I blushed and leaned into him so he could hug me. He saw what I did and hugged me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Once I felt that my face had stopped blushing I spoke.

"I don't know. As of right now I have no plans. I'm kinda just winging it. I didn't think that I would even be alive right now..for now I'll just continue to work my two jobs. We'll see what happens in the future, after my sister graduates high school."

I looked up and he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sure you'll figure out what you want and hopefully things go your way."

"I guess I just want to be happy.." I smiled at him.

I sighed as we sat there, watching the children play.

Soon enough, he took me home. He got out of the car to walk me to my door. Not long after, we arrived to my apartment. He turned and smiled at me.

"Y/N, I really enjoyed spending time with you.." He held my hands. "I hope we can do it again some time?"

"I also enjoyed being with you."

I smiled and just as I was about to say something else, he leaned in and kissed me. This time the kiss lasted a longer than last time, with no one to interrupt us. Until, the door swung open. Angie was holding a trash bag, about to bring it outside. She immediately stopped when she saw them. Felix and I both stopped and took a step back from each other.

"AH! I'm sorry! I'll let you two-" She close the door, leaving them in awkward silence.

It lasted a few seconds before Felix shyly laughed.

"I'm sorry she had to see that.."

"She'll be fine." I laughed.

Then, Felix pulled me into a hug. He whispered in my ear, "I don't want to leave.."

I felt my throat burn and my eyes slightly began to tear up. I didn't say anything, only hugged him back tightly, not wanting to ever let go. After a few seconds, I took a deep breath and pulled back.

"Don't worry," I smiled. "We've only recently started dating and you're on tour..we still have a lot of time. We'll work things out, what matters is that we don't give-"

My ranting was cut off my Felix's lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands moved down to my waist and he deepened the kiss.

I wasn't sure of how long we were kissing but eventually we stopped. Both of us panting as we were out of breath. Again, he hugged me and then let go.

"I should probably go now.." He kissed me one last time. "I leave tomorrow morning..I would like to see you before I leave but a lot of fans go to the airport so maybe it's best if you don't go.."

"Yeah, I understand."

"Okay, well then.." He held my hand. "I'll see you after the tour ends."

"I'll be here waiting." I lightly pecked his lips and took a step back.

Felix looked like he wanted to say something else but ended up not saying anything. He squeezed my hand and then let go, walking away.

I stood there, watching him leave. I felt my heart ache. For unknown reasons, I felt like that was the last time I'd see him. I silently prayed that that wouldn't be the case. That I'd definitely see him again.

I sighed and opened the door. As I walked in, Angie got up from the couch.

"Here, your turn to take out the trash." She picked up the bag and handed it to me.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry you had to see that." I grabbed the bag and walked out.

Once I returned, I saw that she had gone to her room. I turned off the lights in the living room and kitchen, walking to my room.

After a quick shower, I changed into pajamas and checked my phone.

Felix ❤️:
goodnight <3

Y/N:
goodnight :)

I put my phone on my nightstand and laid in bed.

I wonder how things will turn out..