5

Y/N's point-of-view

"Uh- I think I have to go now." I get up and start unlocking the door.

"Wait," He placed his arm in front of the car door. "Please...can we talk?"

"Do you two know each other?" Bangchan grabbed Felix's shoulder.

"She's the girl from the restaurant." Feliz whispered to him but I was able to hear.

"Oh," Bangchan looked around and then at me. "Did you know who we were?"

"I-" My voice was barely audible. I stared at the car. "Not until after y'all left.."

"Could we talk somewhere else? Maybe?" Felix asked.

I simply nodded and looked up at Angie. We didn't notice but Minho had approached us and started talking with her. She looked really happy and you could tell she was trying so hard not to fan girl.

"I think that would be a good idea." Bangchan said.

"Is that ok with you, Y/N?" Felix lightly touched my arm. I nodded, still looking anywhere but at Felix.

"Do you live nearby?" Bangchan asked.

"No but it's not that far."

"Ok, could you text Felix the address?"

I turned my head towards Bangchan and nodded.

Omg why am I being so awkward!

I mentally slapped myself.

"Alright," Bangchan started to pull Felix away. "We'll see you then. Let's go, Minho."

As soon as the guys left, we got in the car and I texted Felix our address. The entire ride home was silent. Not the awkward silent, just silent. Once we arrived I parked and got out of the car. I opened our apartment and we went inside. Angie jumped around.

"STRAY KIDS ARE COMING TO MY APARTMENT!" She yelled and jumped around.

"Yeah," I softly said. I wasn't ready to confront Felix.

But why am I worrying so much if I didn't do anything wrong? Maybe because he's an idol and I shouldn't have talked to him.

I felt guilty about the entire situation regardless.

"Then maybe we should tidy up a bit." I said taking off my fanny pack and walking towards the kitchen.

"YES!" Angie hurriedly picked up a few things and started cleaning.

After a few minutes, we heard a knock on the door. My heart started racing and I walked to the door but then turned back. Angie noticed and went to open the door instead.

"Hello! Welcome!" Angie smiled and moved a bit so they would enter. Felix, Bangchan, and Minho entered. It was only the three of them.

"Hello, sorry for the inconvenience. It was supposed to be only Felix and I, however," Bangchan smiled and then looked at Minho. "Someone wanted to come along and wouldn't leave us alone."

Minho shrugged and smiled at Angie. She smiled back and closed the door. Felix was looking at me the entire time.

"So.." Bangchan started.

"I didn't know who you were until after you left. My sister saw you guys leaving and said that you were Stray Kids and..." I trailed off.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you who I was..." Felix took a step forward.

"It's fine," I stepped back. I turned to the other two idols. "Can I offer you any food?"

"No thank you, we don't want to bother you too much." Bangchan started but I was already walking towards the kitchen.

I looked around for anything to offer them. I found something decent and was about to walk back when I saw Felix standing at the doorway.

"Oh! Felix!" I felt my heart beat faster and faster and he starting walking towards me. Every time he took a step forward, I took a step back. Soon enough I ended up with my back against the sink.

"Why are you acting so weird."

"I-" I was speechless. "I feel...like I shouldn't be talking to you."

"Why," I looked away but he grabbed my cheek and turned my head towards him.

"You're an idol." I said almost inaudible. "I don't deserve to be talking to you."

Without hesitation, Felix smashed his lips against mine. I was surprised at first but kissed him back. The kiss lasted about 5 seconds before someone at the doorway cleared their throat, interrupting the kiss. They both separated and looked to see who it was. It was Bangchan.

"I-" I started but was cut off by Bangchan.

"I think I should ask this now," He sighed. "Y/N, do you like Felix? Actually like him for him, not just because he's an idol."

I blushed and nodded. Felix smiled unknowingly.

"And what about you," Bangchan looked at Felix, who was still smiling. "Do you actually like her and not just looking for a good time?"

"What!" Felix's smile disappeared. "No! No, that's not what I want! I genuinely really like Y/N..." He looked at me and blushed, making me blush even more.

"You know we only have a few months until the dating ban is up." Bangchan said turning around and walking back to the living room.

Felix and I stood there for a good minute in silence.

"Y/N," Felix turned to me and made sure we made eye contact. "I know this is crazy and all...and yeah I'm still under the dating ban and yes I'm an idol but I can't deny my feelings for you. I know we've only known each other for a few days but it feels like I've known you all my life and- I just feel like my life is complete whenever I'm talking to you. So I was hoping- uhm- Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He blurted out.

I was left speechless.

The Lee Felix just asked me to be his girlfriend! Felix, a really cute and sweet, funny guy, asked me to be his girlfriend!

"Yes!" I unknowingly smiled.

"Really?!" Felix's face lit up and he hugged me. I hugged back.

"What about the dating ban."

"We can keep this secret for a while?" He suggested. "From my agency until the dating ban ends and from the public until you're comfortable with announcing it."

"Ok."

"Ok," He smiled at me and kissed me again. A few seconds later he pulled back as his phone began vibrating. He looked at the screen and sighed.

"Hey, I have to go now." He looked sad.

"It's ok." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back and started walking back to the living room with me following behind.

Angie and Minho were not in the living room. Only Bangchan was standing by the door.

"Where's-" I started but was interrupted by Minho yelling.

"I don't want to leave! She has a really cute Totoro themed room!" He pouted as he walked into the living room, Angie following behind him.

"Let's go." Bangchan shook his head. He looked at Felix and sighed. He opened to door as a sign for them to leave.

"Bye, Minho, Bangchan, Felix." Angie smiled at Minho. He smiled back and walked after Bangchan.

"I'll see you...soon." Felix hugged me and left as well.

I closed the door and sighed.

I guess I'm dating Felix now.

*a/n: I don't know where I'm going with this ff ?? but thank you for reading and I'm sorry if it's not the best!