10

Y/N's point-of-view

I woke up to Felix's arms wrapped around me. I smiled and turned to face him. He was still asleep so I admired how beautiful he looked. After a few seconds, I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Not long after, Felix's phone rang, waking both of us up. He frowned and got up to find his phone. He answered it when he found it.

"Hello?" He rubbed his eyes and walked to my bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I sighed, getting up to get dressed. I put on a plain black shirt with jean shorts. As I was braiding my hair into two dutch braids, Felix comes out of the bathroom.

"Hi," I look at him through the mirror I was facing.

"Hi," He smiled at me and sat on the bed. "It was just my manager reminding me to not forget about my flight."

I hummed in response. Once I finished my hair, I turned around and walked towards him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me onto his lap. He rested his head on my chest as he wrapped his own arms around my waist.

After a few minutes of staying in that position he looked up at me.

"So what are we doing today?"

"Well," I let go of him and got up. "First of all, get dressed. I'll go make breakfast."

"Ok." He smiled as I walked to the kitchen.

I started making toast and eggs. Felix entered the kitchen when I finished. We talked and ate breakfast.

"Is there anything specific you want to do before you leave?" I asked picking up my glass of chocolate almond milk.

"Hmm," He thought while chewing on his food.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while until he finally spoke up.

"I don't know! I guess we could go to the park again? It doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you."

"Ok," I smiled.

Once we finished breakfast, he helped me clean up and wash dishes. We soon left to the park.

When we arrived at the park, we walked around, holding hands. I looked at my surroundings and saw a small puppy walking towards us. I kneeled down to pet it.

"Look! A puppy!" I looked up at Felix and smiled.

"It looks like a stray, it doesn't have a collar or anything." He said, kneeling down beside me to pet the puppy.

A few seconds later the puppy barked and ran away from us. Felix pouted and I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he looked. We stood up and kept walking.

We soon encountered the bench from last time. I smiled and looked around to see if the kids from last time were there too. There was only a little girl laying on the ground. It seemed to be the same girl who was pretending to be the mom. I felt uneasy seeing her alone. I looked at Felix and started walking towards her, letting go of his hand.

As I got closer, I noticed that she was also crying. I knelt down beside her.

"Why are you crying? Why are you alone?" I softly asked.

She sat up and wiped her tears.

"I-" She looked at Felix, who walked up behind me, and began to cry again.

"Oh no!" He looked me, alarmed.

"Shh.." I softly patted her head, trying to calm her down. "You're friends aren't here?"