8

Felix's point-of-view

About two months have passed since I last saw Y/N. I have obviously been on tour. However, I would text or facetime Y/N every day, whenever I could. Of course, we were both busy most of the time. I had my job as an idol and she worked two jobs.

Today was our last stop on the tour. I was extremely anxious because my manager agreed on letting me go back to Texas. I wanted to see her before I had to go back to South Korea. My manager said I was only allowed to spend the night and then leave the next day. I was nonetheless grateful. Even more grateful that they promised to keep my relationship a secret for now.

I stood on the stage, sweat dripping off my hair. I smiled and looked at the crowd of fans, waving our lightsticks. I couldn't help but to look toward the front row, where I saw Y/N back at the Houston concert. Thinking back on how shocked we both were, I laughed a little. I turned to my other members as we walked off the stage.

The tour has ended.

We went backstage to refresh ourselves for a vlive. I drank the entire water bottle that was in my hand then wiped the sweat on my face with a towel. A few minutes later we started the vlive as a group. I was watching the live on my phone to see comments of fans. I sat between Minho and Jisung. During most of the live I was quiet, only reacting when someone said something. Jisung looked over my should at some of the comments and pointed at one.

"Felix why are you so quiet?" He said out loud.

"Yeah!" The others chimed in.

I gave Jisung a looked and turned to the phone that was recording the live.

"Oh..well I'm just a bit sad because our tour is over!" I pouted and looked at Bangchan, hoping he could help me.

"Ah yeah I am also a bit sad. I enjoyed the tour so much.." He continued to talk about other stuff and I blocked his words out.

I looked down at the phone in my hands and glanced at the comments when a specific comment caught my eye.

angieluvsminho : ❤️❤️❤️
angieluvsminho : houston misses you guys!

Could it be Angie? Y/N's sister? She ults Minho..

About 15 minutes later we ended the vlive and prepared to leave to the hotel. I jumped on the nearest bed when we arrived.

"No! I wanted that one!" Minho walked over and tried to push my off.

"Okay okay," I got up and went to the bed next to it.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and immediately went to text Y/N.

Felix ❤️:
hello!!! we just got to our hotel, i miss you :(
Delivered.

I got up to go shower. Once I finished I got dressed and walked into the room. I saw food on the table.

"Food!" My face lit up.

"Yeah, also I heard you got a message." Minho looked at me as he took a sip of his drink.

"You didn't look, did you?" I frowned and walked over to where my phone was.

"No, of course not." He also frowned but then laughed. "What kind of friend do you think I am."

I shook my head and unlocked my phone.

Y/N:
awe that's good
how was your concert?
i miss you too!!
hey sorry but i have to go, can't talk :( i'll see you soon <3

Felix ❤️:
yeah ok goodnight
Read.

I sighed and laid down. I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to hold her in my arms and never let go.

Getting lost in my thoughts, I soon drifted off to sleep.

the next next day

I arrived at the Houston airport. I wore a face mask and bucket hat, hoping no fans would recognize me. So far none have.

I walked around with my suitcase next to me. I had my phone in my hand. I had just texted Y/N, asking where she was.

Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I turned around in surprise only to find Y/N.