9

Angela's point-of-view

I stood at a distance, watching my sister hug her boyfriend. I shook my head and walked back to our car. I unlocked the car and sat in the back.

I'm the third wheel!

I took out my iPad and airpods from my backpack. After connecting the airpods to my phone, I played some music. I opened an unfinished drawing on my iPad and began working on it.

It wasn't long until my sister and Felix arrived at the car. Felix opened the door to the passengers seat.

"Hi Angie." He waved at me and sat down, closing the door.

I smiled in response.

After putting Felix's suitcase in the back, my sister sat in the drivers seat and we left the airport.

A while later we arrived at our apartment. I sighed once we entered the living room.

"Don't mind me, I'll be in my room finishing some assignments." I said walking towards my room.

"..okay.." My sister hesitantly said.

I closed my bedroom door and tossed my bag onto my bed. I wanted to give my sister as much alone time with Felix possible. I couldn't image how it felt to be in a long distance relationship so I felt like I shouldn't prevent them from being together all day.

I took out my laptop and began working on my assignments and finishing essays.

After a while I felt irritated. I grabbed my Totoro plush and hugged it tightly. I didn't know how many hours have passed. I got up to go to the kitchen only to find the apartment was awfully quiet. I entered the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

Felix and I went out if you need anything text me

I sighed and opened the fridge. I heated up some left over spaghetti and unlocked my phone. I watched funny stray kids videos on youtube while eating.

I didn't know how to feel about Felix dating my sister. I, of course, was happy that he was happy and all. Maybe only a bit uncomfortable because it was my sister but I would support them both no matter what.

Suddenly I heard the front door open.

They're back!

I looked at the time on my phone. It read 7:45 pm. I got up and put the dirty dishes in the sink. Just as I was about to go back to my room Felix spoke.

"Angie, I hope me dating your sister doesn't make you uncomfortable."

I stopped and went into the living room.

"No you're fine. As long as you're happy, I'm here to support you and all members." I smiled at them and went to my room.

I sat at my desk and looked out my window. All day it has been nice outside, yet I was stuck inside working on school things. I would much rather be at a dance studio, dancing until I'm sore or at a gym, playing basketball. Being stuck in one place was irritating. I got up and sat on my bed and continued to work on other assignments.

About an hour later I heard something fall and break. Immediately I stood up and was about to walk to my door when I heard my sister.

"FELIX!"

I felt like I should avoid listening to their conversation so I grabbed my phone and connected it to my bluetooth speaker. My Pace started playing and I turned up the volume a bit. I went back to my assignment and blocked out any other sounds from outside.

After working for so long, I finally finished. I got up and put all of my stuff on my desk and stretched afterwards. I looked over at my Totoro clock that read 11:56 p.m. I sighed and went to my bathroom to shower.

Once I got out, I got dressed and turned off my music. Brushing my hair, I grabbed the tv remote and turned it on to watch something on Netflix. I picked a random movie and played it even though I knew I was just going to end up sleeping. And sure enough, I did.