3

Y/N's point-of-view

I stood there with my hand over my mouth.

A KPOP IDOL JUST ASKED FOR MY PHONE NUMBER!

"A-are y-you serious?!" I asked in shock.

"Yes I'm serious!! Why didn't you tell me?!!" She covered her face.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

"Really?! After I've showed you many videos...YOU DONT REMEMBER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?!"

I looked down. I felt so terrible.

"M-maybe if they came altogether...but it was only four of them. I'm really sorry." I hugged her.

"It's fine," She wiped her non existing tears. "How were they."

"Uhm...." I didn't know what to say. "One of them asked for my number." I mumbled the last part.

She looked at me with wide eyes.

"WHICH ONE!"

"The blond one...with a really deep voice."

"FELIX!!!" She pretended to faint.

The rest of the day Angie talked nonstop about Stray Kids. I just listened but none of what she said really stayed in my mind.

Besides, I don't think he'll even text me.

Once our shift was over we got in my car and I drove us home. When we entered our apartment Angie got on her knees and screamed.

"I can't believe I missed my chance to meet and serve Stray Kids!" She sighed. I shook my head and went to my room to get ready for my other job.

I quickly glance at my phone and see that I have a text.

Unknown:
Hey.
It's me, the guy who asked for your number at the restaurant.
Read.

I smiled and changed the contact name to Felix from Stray Kids.

I guess he did text me after all.

I grabbed my bag and walked into the living room. Angie was sitting on the couch, watching YouTube on the television.

"Time for me to go to work. I'll be back around 11," I say, giving her a hug. "You can order food if you want."

"Alright," She smiled at me. "Have fun at work."

"I will." I rolled my eyes and left.

I sat in my car, thinking.

Maybe I should respond before I leave.

I text back:
Oh hi but how do I know it's really you and not someone else? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I cringed at my response but didn't really care and pressed send. With that, I drove off to work.

*time skip to later that night*

My shift at the gas station wasn't particularly special. It was a normal day for me. As I enter my apartment I notice that the lights were still on. I set down my things on the island in our kitchen and walk towards Angie's bedroom. I open the door to find her sound asleep. I smile and turn off the lights and head to the bathroom to shower.

Once I slip on my pajamas I go to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. While my food is in the microwave I decide to check my phone. I see that I have messages from Felix.

Felix from Stray Kids:
I swear its me! Look

SeeWait how do I know it's really youWhat if you purposely gave me the wrong number and it's not youHello?

See
Wait how do I know it's really you
What if you purposely gave me the wrong number and it's not you
Hello?

Y/N:
I can assure you it's really me

Felix from Stray Kids:
Prove it
Read.

I put my phone down and got my food.

He sure texted back fast despite me not responding for a few hours.

I sat down and ate my food, debating whether I should send a photo as well. I decided that I would. I grab my phone and take a selfie with my food.

Attachment sending.
Delivered.
Read.

Felix from Stray Kids:
WOW! Cute!
Ok ok so now we know it's each other
Hi how are you
Wyd

Y/N:
Haha yeah
As you can see in the photo I'm eating

Felix from Stray Kids
Isn't it 11:30?
Also what's your name

Y/N:
Yeah I just got back from work
My name is Y/N

Felix from Stray Kids:
From the restaurant??
That's a really pretty name 😍

Y/N:
I work two jobs but thanks :)
And what is your name?

Felix from Stray Kids:
Felix
Read.

I set my phone down to put up my plate and go to brush my teeth. Afterwards, I tidy up my room a bit. I open my laptop to buy tickets for Angie. She really wanted to go. I buy two floor tickets. Sure they were pricey but I wanted her to have a good experience near the stage. I close the laptop and got into bed. I decide to text him one more time before going to sleep.

Y/N:
Ok Felix, it was nice texting you but I'd better go to sleep now
Goodnight 😴

Felix from Stray Kids:
Yeah no problem
Sleep well <3
Read.

And with that I go to sleep.