4

Y/N's point-of-view

The past two days Felix and I have been texting each other. He was really sweet and funny. I really enjoyed texting him even though I was busy most of the time.

I woke up to Angie singing again. Today was the day. It was the Stray Kids concert.

I got up and took a shower. I sat on my bed, still wrapped in my towel. It was basically my first concert. Therefore, I didn't know what to wear. I look in the mirror and sigh. I get up to look through my closet. After trying on different outfits I finally find one that made me feel super cute and it was comfortable.

"I guess this will do." I say as I'm putting it on. I looked in the mirror.

I guess it doesn't look that bad. What do people wear to concerts? Whatever.

I styled my hair and put on some jewelry. I put on a light coat of mascara and lipgloss. I grabbed my transparent fanny pack and placed it over my shoulder. I decide that I needed something more. I put on a bucket hat.

This is as good as it's gonna get.

I sigh grabbing my phone and wallet to place them in my fanny pack. I pick up the tickets and exit my room after turning off the lights.

"How do I look? I'm super nervous." Angie asks me as I pass by her room. She wore a Stray Kids shirt with ripped skinny jeans and converse. Her short brown hair was half up half down with two space buns and a headband that spelled out 'MINHO' and was decorated with flowers.

"You look great, Angie." I smiled at her. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes! Just let me grab my bag and lightstick."

"Ok I'll be in the car. Don't forget to lock the door." I head outside.

As I'm walking to the car, someone runs into me, knocking me down. The person ends up on top of me, their face only a few inches away. It all happened so fast.

"Oof" was all I said as I fell.

"Ah! I'm really sorry!" The person quickly gets up and extends their hand out to me. I take it and pull myself up, my entire side hurting. I look up to the person and see that it was a good looking guy. He seemed really familiar but I couldn't think of where I've seen him.

"I wasn't looking where I was going," He blushed. "I'm sorry I ran into you, I'm in a bit of a hurry to get to a concert."

"It's fine!" I quickly responded.

"Is there anyway I can make it up to you?" He said with a shy smile.

"Can we please get a picture with you?" Angie asked, walking up to us with her mouth wide open. "I can't believe it! It's Jackson Wang!"

Oh, another kpop idol.

"Sure, it's not a problem." He said, smiling.

We walked to each other and Angie got her phone out, taking us several selfies.

"Alright thank you so much!" Angie smiled really big.

"No problem. It's the least I could do." He smiled at us.

"Oh," He looked at Angie's outfit. "Are you going to the Stray Kids concert?"

"Y-yes.." Her eyes widened.

"That's cute. I'm actually on my way to go support them."

"OMG! That's great!"

"Yes well I'll be on my way now. You both take care." He began walking away. "Enjoy the concert!"

"We will!" Angie waved at him.

Once Jackson was out of sight Angie screamed in excitement.

"That was awesome!!" Angie jumped up and down. "Now let's go to the concert!"

We walked to our car and I drove us to the venue. We got out of the car and soon ended up in our place near the stage. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

What if Felix recognizes me?! I hadn't thought about that. What if he thinks I'm a crazy fan and only talked to him because I knew who he was when I actually didn't know until after. What if he hates me..

I take a few deep breathes. I remembered that I had a bucket hat on and calmed down a little bit.

Maybe he wouldn't be able to see me.

Soon the concert started and the energy in the room changed. I began to feel a little bit more comfortable and enjoyed the concert. Angie looked really happy. She would scream every time her bias, Minho, got close to us.

Even though I wasn't a fan, I enjoyed the music. Some songs I have heard Angie play in the car before. The concert was overall great. Until...

Felix got a little too close to the crowd where we were and ended up making eye contact with me.

Immediately my stomach dropped.

His eyes widened in surprise and he nervously continued to dance. I quickly looked away and continued to move with the crowd. I didn't know what to do. I could feel his eyes on me.

I should've pulled my hat lower. I don't think I was supposed to know that he was an idol.

I bite my lip and look back at Felix. This time he looked away. I had mixed feelings about the situation.

Once the concert was over, I wanted to leave as soon as possible. However we ended up being nearly the last to leave since we were farther away from the exit. I grab Angie and almost dragged her to the car. I searched for the car keys in my fanny pack and struggled to find them in the dark. The parking lot was basically empty at that point. I finally found the keys but ended up dropping them.

"Great." Angie said, turning around towards the venue. As she turned around she saw Stray Kids walking towards their ride. "Oh my gosh! Stray Kids!" She covered her mouth.

I immediately got down to look for the keys.

Oh no! Hopefully they don't see us! Please don't see us! I'm not ready to confront Felix.

I looked around the car but couldn't find the keys. I heard one of the guys talk to Angie and I prayed that they wouldn't get near us. Unfortunately, they did.

"Omg! Bangchan..Felix! Y'all were great tonight!" Angie was nearly shouting. I cringed.

Of course, Felix would approach us.

"Haha..thank you so much for supporting us. Is everything alright? It's late and you are the only one here." Bangchan said.

"Oh! I'm not alone! My sister is here too," Angie turned to my direction. "But she dropped the keys and can't find them. We were the few last ones to leave the venue. Thank you for your concern though."

"We'll help you find the keys." Felix spoke.

I mentally cursed and stayed down. I crawled around, looking for the keys. Felix and Bangchan began looking as well. After a few seconds I finally found them.

"Found them." Felix and I both said at the same time. Both reaching for the keys, our hands ended up touching.

I looked up and our eyes met. His widened, not expecting to see me again.

"Y/N?!"