11

Y/N's point-of-view

About two months have passed since I last saw Felix in person. His calls and facetimes became less frequent and he started to only send texts. However, his texts as also began to be less and less frequent. Soon enough I stopped receiving texts from him in general. It's been a while and I still haven't received a response from Felix.

Y/N:
hello! how was practice ?
i guess you're busy.. text me when you get home ok?
uhm hey it's been a day, are you ok???
hm you must be busy working i guess
text me when you're free?
is everything ok? :(
Felix it's been a week, what happened?
hello???
what is going on, its been weeks
hey please tell me what's going on, why aren't you online?
you don't have to text me, just please let me know that you're ok..
The month is almost over. Where are you..
ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS??!!
Sent.

I sat on the floor of my room, staring at my phone screen. I couldn't help but feel shocked but also numb. My hands started to shake as I clicked on the link from the tweet.

[link]
Hello, this is JYPE.
Stray Kids member, Felix, will be going on hiatus due to personal reasons.

Immediately, tears formed in my eyes and were already rolling down my cheeks.

What is happening..

I haven't heard from Felix in a while. I have been really worried, having sleepless nights, hoping to hear from him. However, now after seeing that he's going on a hiatus from his job, I didn't know what to think.

"Please be okay," I choked on my words and starting fully sobbing. I dropped my phone and covered my face with my hands. I sat there crying into my hands for who knows how long.

I'm not sure when but I soon felt someone hug me. I looked up and saw Angie. I smiled and hugged her, crying.

As soon as I calmed down a bit, I let go and wiped my tears. I looked at her and shook my head.

"I assume you saw..."

"Yes, that's why I came." She pat my shoulder. "What are-"

"I don't know what to do!" I tried my best not to cry again. "Especially now that I'm.."

"You're??" She gave me a confused looked.

I sighed and grabbed the object next to me on the floor. Without looking, I passed it to her.

"THIS IS-" She held the pregnancy test in her hands, visibly shocked.

"I'm pregnant." I stated, staring at the floor.

"I'm sorry," She hugged me, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry this happened to you."

"It's not your fault." I hugged her tightly.

I don't blame him either.

I had no idea what I was going to do. With no way to contact him, I would probably end up having to raise the baby on my own.

My eyes began tearing up at the thought.

I took a deep breath and faced my sister. I looked her straight in the eyes.

"I'll raise the baby alone..I have no other option."

"I wish this didn't happen to you." She started crying.

"No! This was my fault. I have to deal with the consequences. With or without him. Maybe someday I'll be able to contact him again.."

She stopped crying and gave me a sad smile.

"I'm not entirely alone..I have you." I smiled and patted her head.

"Yes," She wiped away her tears. "I'll help as much as I possibly can."

"Then that's that." We both got up. "Let's go eat dinner."

She walked out first and I stayed behind, looking at the pregnancy test.

I think everything will be ok..

* a/n : hello sorry for late updates, and sorry if this chapter isn't the best, i'm still trying to see what i have in mind for this story but anyways thank you for reading and please help me pick a name for the daughter :)