Prologue.

This is my first Urban book, and I appreciate all the love from my readers and fans. Thank you guys so much and I hope you enjoy this book

**In different form of writting as well :)

_____________

Paisley,

"Another good mornin' to ya, Paze" I mumbled to myself, rolling over under my bed sheet covers.

        My name is Paisley Leah Richardson. 16 and a Junior. I have a very big waist with a few rolls on the side. My stomach is a bit overboard, also known as a muffin top, which I abhor, but never put in the effort to change it. Yes, I am insecure about my body, and yes I will complain- but don't we all? We all have our "Ugh, I look ugly!" moments and "I look CA-UTE!" moments. I'm in between. One point I think I'm beautiful, the next I think I look like the ugliest bitch on the planet- which is daily.

        Don't give y'all hopes up though. My outfits stay on point. I could wear these outfits that you see on google when you look up "Girls swag outfits tumblr". Yes chile, I'm that F.L.Y.E.E.

"Wake up, baby" My mom, Patrice, chirped from my bedroom door. I shot her a glare "Dont look at me like that. Betta recongize" She shifted her weight from one foot to another, placing a hand on her hip

"Whateva, mama" I scoffed, hiding under my covers

"Parker!" My mom shouted "Your daughter talkin' ba-"

"Alright, goodness, I'm getting up" My mom watched me struggle outta my bed, as I was wrapped up in my blankets. Soon, my body couldn't get out and tumbled on the wooden floor

She started chortling,"That's whatcha ass get, c'mon, get up. I got biscuits, hash browns, bacon and eggs waiting for ya" She smiled

        I wish I looked like my mom. She's a beautiful and curvy woman. My dad is a lucky man, I'll give him that. Grinning, I finally got up from the floor, rushing to my bathroom. I washed up, brushed my teeth, un-braided my hair, and put on some light makeup to cover up some scars.

        I rubbed my hands together as I stood in front of my slightly large closet. My mouth twisted as I hummed an old church song that was playing in my head. Quicker than quick and quicker than you can say "quick", my hands started grabbing for an outfit.

        I put on some black high waists leggings, a camouflage army jacket with the American Flag on the left sleeve, all white polo shirt, Brooklyn Nets hat, and Nike Air Force Low 1's. I grabbed my black backpack and jetted downstairs to start my day.

        When I got down there, I saw my mom making some coffee while my dad had his hands around her waist, kissing her neck as she giggled for him to stop.

"Parker, stop that" She blushed like a school girl. I instantly felt jealous

        Have you ever felt like you always wanted the best relationship? The relationship where you always argue, but will be there for each other through thick and thin, good times and bad times, joy and pain, sunshine and rain? But then, it's no where to be found? It just left you behind in the eerie dust as you begged for that want to be a need.

        My dad just chuckled, and gave her wide butt cheeks a tight squeeze as she cheesed, hitting him on the chest. He started walking to the kitchen table, while I just pretended like I had just walked downstairs.

"Mornin' daddy-o!" I marched in like the Seven Dwarfs

"Hey, babygirl" He smiled at me, drinking his coffee as he took a quick glimpse at my mother who was bending over to get some Ziploc bags. His coffee almost spilled on him because he was staring at her so hard

"Dad... Dad......DAD!"

"Huh?" His head shot over to mine

I huffed "Nothin'. Hey mom, what we doin' tonight?"

"Well, today is a Wednesday night, so we have bible study and dinner with the Robertson's and your grandma"

"Y'know MawMaw don't like them" I laughed

"Because they do the sins she don't like" She acted like she was telling a horror story and started laughing with me "Like dancing"

"Morning" Paris came downstairs, waving at everyone

        We all said grace and at breakfast. It was very early, so we all had enough time to get some food in our systems.

        Next thing you know, Paris and I was on our way to start our day for school.

"What if I embarrass myself, Paze?" Paris started to get nervous. She's a freshman and we've been in school for a month. She's getting the hang of it- kinda, and yet she asks me the same question every morning

"Don't let them intimidate you, alright? If they do, just tell me and I'll get momma and dad to take care of it, aight?" I told her, when I should be taking my own advice

"One in the shin, two the shins, don't ever stop until you win" We both rapped, laughing as we pulled up to the school.

        My day starts now...

___________________________

Hey my lil Bubble Buddies! I want to see if you guys like it so far, since it's pretty boring. I want to get at least 3 or more comments and at least 7 votes, just to see my progress on this new book.

Please let me know and be free with your feelings, but not that free like you've had all that gas built up in you and you decided to let that big ass fart gooooooo, like Frozen. No.. Be gentle for Bubbles :)

Love y'all!

-Lucky ☪