The Entrance Exam

Just so people aren't curious about this, Nezumi (female Nezu) is still an animal. Just imagine Nezumi in women's black and white business attire with a pink bow on her ear. No matter how much I try, I just can't see Nezumi as anything other than a female version of the original rodent self.

Day of the entrance exams Izuku POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off like always. Once I shut it off, I feel something on my chest. I pull the covers up to see Ochako on my side and wrapped around my chest. 'Right, I forgot she spent the night yesterday.' Ochako has been spending every day she could over my house since our first time together. Whenever we have days off of school, it's normally odd when she doesn't ask to stay the night. One could argue that were more like a married couple now in all honesty. 'Hmm?' I begin starring at Ochako's slightly revealed chest and start to remember some of our little antics over the past couple of months. Whenever we were home alone, me and Ochako would normally try and explore our own sexual natures more.

'Maybe just for a second.' I've never paid attention to it, but the feeling of Ochako's body is rather soft and delicate. Almost like I could bruise it so easily if I'm not careful. But I've never really took a moment to flat out feel her chest. Not that I never wanted to, but because it's just a weird question to ask her. With this in mind, I gently reach my hand in her pajamas to silently feel what was on my mind. 'Very soft. Probably one of the softest feeling parts on her whole body. Her skin is also very vibrant, maybe she does some special skin care or something.' "Do you like what you feel?" "It's very soft and pleas-" I stop midway in my answer to realize Ochako is awake and staring at me.

I quickly pull my hand out and put both of them up in a defensive action. "I-i-it's not what you think! I'm not a pervert or something! I-i-it's just-" *giggle* Relax Deku, I'm only teasing you." She begins to laugh at my own panicked face before I put it down in shame. "We should probably get up though, don't want to be late for today." "R-right." Ochako lets go of md and starts to get he clothes to change into. She heads to the bathroom for me to change in my room. 'Ochako really has been getting bolder recently. Maybe it's because of our talk before?'

A little while back. me, mom, and Ochako began to talk about what was going to happen going forward in regards to our relationship. Unfortunately, I was going to have to take more women in besides Ochako as I told her before. She seemed to understand this a little better than I was expecting her to and accepted this with only a few conditions. The first was that she was number 1 no matter what. I agreed to this with no argument, since I wanted to keep her as my number 1 from the start. Her second was that she would marry me and be the first mother of my kids. I didn't see a problem with either of these as well, so I agreed to this as well. "Could we actually get married? I might have to ask mom about that later."

After a few minutes, I head down to my mother sitting at the table looking into the kitchen for some strange reason. She notices me and looks at me like I did something stupid. "You have the weirdest fetishes my son." "Why what do you se-pffft!" I look in and notice that Ochako is making breakfast with only an apron on. The image was erotic enough for me that I got a nosebleed when she bent over and stuck out her supple round ass for full view. "J-j-j-just so you know, I-I-I never told her to do this." "It's fine, I'm kinda not surprised after what you both did 5 months ago." I now begin to remember that her and All Might were in the house while we were having sex. "Is today just meant to make me be ridiculed for all to take satisfaction in?" Mom only laughs at my own misfortune.

"While were on the topic of 5 months ago, how's training been with All Might?" "It's progressing really well as she says. I am currently able to use her quirk at 80% alone, and 50-60% when I have one or both of my quirks activated." Mom shows an impressed face before getting her superior smirk on her face. "Did you get to try the other way to get the quirk yet?" "MOM!" Ochako only looks in our direction to see me embarrassed and mom laughing. She ignores us and goes back to what she was doing. "Relax, I'm only messing with you." "...You've been doing that a lot though." "What can I say? when it's fun to do something, it's fun to do it." I only sigh in defeat before remembering how these things happened.