Beach Fun

We're back folks and ready to work on more of this. I've been thinking on what I wanted to do for this chapter quite a bit. Hope you like it.

Izuku POV:

I start to wake up to a pleasant feeling between my legs. "Mnnnh. That feels nice." I start to open my eyes to see a plump ass with dark pink panties right over my face. "What the mmmph!" I jump up a little too fast and go directly into it. "Mmmph! Gowd morwnin Dweku." I pull my face away to see Ochako in only her underwear above me. "Ochako, w-w-what are you doing in my bed?" She pulls me out of her mouth and looks over at my face. "I came to wake you up. But I saw that only this half was awake, so I thought I'd get while the getting's good.*giggle* Your so lively in the morning, I couldn't help it." She smiles at me before turning around to face me. "But since your up, how about we start the day with a little fun?" "Uhhh, maybe we should get ready. Someone might come in if we do it now." And just like that, the door opens to mom walking in. "Izuku, its time to get up. I need to head to UA to get things ready for tomor-" Mom notices Ochako straddling me with very little on and my erection behind her. She Shuts the door before speaking again. "I'm heading to the school to get the dorms ready and won't see you until tomorrow. Don't go crazy with having sex and make sure you get to the dorms on time tomorrow." I hear her walk away and put my head in my arms.

An hour later

I finish helping Shouto clean the dishes from breakfast and walk out to the couch to watch Momo and Kyoka play Smash Bros. "Taste my arrows Momo!" "I'll take your arrows, and suck you up and spit you out thanks to Kirby!" They both were pretty deep in the game and were evenly matched. Momo unfortunately got hit off the ring and lost at the last minute. "Yeah! Tri Force power rules!" Kyoka gets up and starts cheering at this. "Aw man, I almost had you too." I start to smile at this until I get a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me to find Ochako with one of my T-shirt's on. "Hey Ochako. What's up?" "The girls and me are going to the beach. You wanna join in?" I smile at her and answer. "Sure. When are we leaving?" "In about an hour. We'll be heading to Dagobah Municipal beach." After saying this, Ochako heads upstairs to get ready. I get up and go find my swim shorts since it's been a while since I last went to a beach.

At the beach

"Wow! It's so pretty!" Kyoka leans on a metal bar to admire the image. "Wait, wasn't Dagobah beach an illegal dumping site not that long ago?" Ibara was a little confused at this until Ochako says what happened. "It was, but thanks to a single person it's not anymore." "Who cleaned it?" "Deku." Everyone looks at me completely confused. "I needed to find a way to get stronger with my quirk. So I cleaned the beach and got stronger at the same time." "How long did it take you?" "About 5 months." Everyone But Ochako We're astonished at this. "Common Deku, lets go find a nice spot." Ochako grabs my arm and pulls me to find a spot with everyone else following behind. Once we find one, everyone takes off their shirts to show their swimsuits. Ochako had a black and pink bikini with some frills on her bottom piece. Kyoka has a bright yellow one on with some orange tints near where it ended and a similar style as Ochako's on her bottom piece. Momo and Itsuka had a similar tight fitting two piece with the only difference being that Momo's was red and Itsuka's was blue. Ibara had a school swimsuit on that even though wasn't sexually appealing so to speak, suited her rather nicely in my opinion. Todoroki's was a red and white tie died two piece with a removable skirt piece that was the same color.

Once we settled in, Itsuka, Momo, and Kyoka went into the water to swim and play a bit. Ibara and Shouto went for a walk to admire the look of the beach more. Me and Ochako decided to relax and take in the nice feelings the sunny day we had. 'Man this feels nice. Good thing Recovery Girl healed the last of my injuries yesterday.' We lay there for a few minutes until a shadow blocks my sun. "Get up, we have unfinished business nerd." I open my eyes to see Kaachan in an orange and black two piece directly above me. "Can't this wait until tomorrow? I was actually content with what I was doing Kaachan." "GET UP YOU DAMNED NERD! YOU OWE ME A FIGHT!" At this point, Ochako gets out of her comfort to the sound of Kaachan shouting. "Seriously Bakugo, can't you wait until tomorrow or something for this? Deku just had the last of his injuries healed yesterday and is trying to enjoy our last day before going to the dorms." "Keep out of this you fucking slut!" I start to get annoyed at her now. "Ok, but would you mind moving a bit to the side about oh I don't know, seven footsteps to the right?" She does this and looks at me. "Ok, now you might want to look behind you." "What the fu-bluggb." She gets pulled into the water by a small tidal wave I made to get her out of our hair. "I forget sometimes that your a knockoff version of an avatar." I pull Ochako's head onto my chest and lay back. "I think I'm a little better than a knockoff version if you want an honest opinion." We both start to laugh at this before lying down for another hour.