Battle Training and Unspoken Words

Izuku POV:

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. "*yawn* I'm still really sleepy, maybe I picked up moms sleeping habits some time back?" I get up and make my way to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face to wake up. "Uh, today may have me dragging a bit." I open the door to the bathroom and notice that I'm not the first in there. My eyes open fully to see Yaoyorozu with only her underwear on and nothing else covering her. Immediately after seeing this, I shut the door to give some distance between us. "Sorry about that, I wasn't really paying attention." "N-no worries. I'll just make sure to lock the door next time I go into the bathroom." "Ok then, I'll see you downstairs then." I walk a little bit of a distance away before muttering to myself. "You didn't see anything. You saw nothing. You didn't see Yaoyorozu in there and you didn't see her changing. ....Their bigger than they loo-Nothing was seen!" "What wasn't seen?" "EEEEK!" I turn around to she Todoroki walking downstairs. "Oh hi Todoroki. Hope you slept well." She completely ignores me and makes her way downstairs. 'Guess were still not on speaking words huh?'

I head down into the kitchen to see about grabbing something to eat before school. "Morning Izuku/Deku." "Oh, morning gir-*pfft*." I look into the kitchen to be greeted by Ochako and Kyoka in only aprons. "Why are you both in just apron?" "What, you don't want us to wear anything over us while cooking?" Looks just looks at me like I'm over exaggerating"I-I don't mean it like that. I-I mean why aren't you wearing anything else?" Both begin to mischievously smile while slowly lifting up the bottom of the aprons. "What's wrong Deku, don't you like what you see?" Ochako gives me a puppy dog pout while continuing to lift the bottom half of the apron. I start to turn completely red with what their doing and slightly cover my eyes with my hands. Once they pull the aprons to their hips, they pull it fully up to show that their wearing swimsuits. My head starts to steam from their taunting in a noticeable way. "Did you honestly think either of us would do that Izuku?" "Wouldn't be the first for Ochako." I hear Todoroki in the dinning room spit whatever she was drinking at the mention of this. Both laugh at me for my thoughts as I go and grab a bowl of cereal and sit down at the table.

At school:

"Common Izuku it was only a joke. No need to get so flustered over it." 'Sad part is, I was kinda expecting Ochako to with her already doing it once to me.' "*sigh* Who's idea was it in the first place?" "Mine/Ochako's." "Yeah that doesn't surprise me." All five of us start walking into class and take our respective seats. But before Yaoyorozu takes hers, she taps my shoulder to ask me something in my ear. "Were you serious about Ochako doing that before?" "Sadly but not really, yes. The first time was when the entrance exams were going on that day. Since then, she would occasionally do it when we have no school the next day." She looked at me a little confused. "Why not really?" "I'm not proud to say it, but I kinda like it." "...Life May be a bit interesting for both me and Todoroki from now on." She just takes the information she was given and heads to her seat with no real emotion on the topic.

"And here I thought you couldn't sink much lower, disgusting." Kaachan looks over to me after hearing the conversation. "So you now have not only round face and weird ears, but now icyhot, and ponytail in your stupid harem." I start to get a little irritated with her comment. "And why do you care so much about who is in my harem? Not like your in it or are affected by it." "Why would I even want to be? Your just a loser male that's supposed to only be useful for breeding. It's disgusting to know that people even like you enough to even hang around you." I suddenly feel four pairs of eyes shoot daggers at Kaachan for being targeted. "I bet you the two you just got only want you to screw them and get them knocked-" She doesn't even finish before I shoot a bolt of lightning by her. "If you wanna piss me off that's fine. But none of the girls that I'm with deserve to be targeted by you. So if you think it's a good idea to taunt them, then do it again and see what happens!" Everyone just looks at me with pale expressions at the fact that I'm willing to pick a fight with Kaachan over insulting the girls.