Into the Dorms

Since it's been a while since I did this work, I decided to do a second before the next chapter of my other work. And Melissa will be added in this as an exchange student. Hope you enjoy.

Izuku POV:

"Everyone have all their last minute things?" I get a nod from everyone to say that their ready. "Ok then, lets start heading out." Today was the day we would move into the dorms. Thanks to a conversation from mom, me and Itsuka were able to bring Yami and Rusty to stay in our dormitory. We started walking out the door to the train station before I looked back on the house I lived in my whole life till now. 'Kinda makes me sad leaving here.' "Deku, were gonna miss the train." "Sorry, I'm coming." I rush over to everyone to continue our tread to UA. On the bus, we had quite a few stares at us. "Hey, aren't those kids from UA." "It's the guy with the quirk!" Shouto gets in front of me to hide me. "Whoa, it's that girl that got second." "Wait, wasn't her place supposed to be the quirked guys?" "Yeah, but didn't you see the guys hands in the video? They were a mess." "Guess he doesn't have much control over his quirk, typical of men." 'Every time I don't wear a hoodie to go someplace, I always get commented on by women. At least none of them are trying to pick me up.' Everyone on the train keeps talking about me and the girls until we reach our stop.

We finally get off that chatty train and head to UA. "That was annoying." "Same Itsuka. Does that normally happen when you don't wear a hoodie Izuku?" I shrug my shoulders at Kyoka's question. "For the most part." "Ouch, that's gotta be difficult when you just want to go someplace?" "You get used to it after a while." I start awkwardly smiling and laughing at this while we continue to walk to the school. Once we get there, mom meets us at the gate to greet us. "Your right on time with nobody bloated or passed out, color me impressed." "I'm not a sex demon mom." She starts laughing at this before leading us to a small building. "welcome to Heights Alliance, your new home for your time here (The building is the same as the one on top, but with two floors and without the 1-A on it.)." We all look at the building with amazement. "Also, two things before you go in." We look at mom to see what she wants to say. "I know that the purpose of the harem is to have kids. But if any of you decide to get pregnant, make sure it isn't a streamline of one after the other. I'm not against being a grandma, but not to many at once. Second, the last open room will be filled by an exchange student from America who has the paperwork filled out for a harem registration. You'll meet her inside."

We all look at each other a little confused before we walk inside. "The young students, are here!" We open the door to All Might with a girl that has blond hair and what looks like another man with brown hair.

 "The young students, are here!" We open the door to All Might with a girl that has blond hair and what looks like another man with brown hair

"All Might? Why are you here and who are these two?" "Allow me to introduce to you all an old friend of mine and my niece. Melissa and David Shield." I hear the name Shield and go right into my heroine otaku mode. "You mean the world class scientist that created all your costumes from the bronze to gold age!? The worlds greatest support item creator who has won the Nobel peace prize for his success in the field of science! Not only that, but the worlds greatest mind that happens to be a man, it truly is an honor sir!" Everyone just looks at me a little confused until I gain my composure. "*ahem* Sorry about that sir, I was a little overjoyed to meet you." "It's no sweat kid, you kinda saved me the effort of explaining who I was." He starts to laugh at this to try and make the scene less awkward. "So I take it your the guy that Toshiko was talking about?" 'Toshiko?' "Sorry, I meant All Might." I nod to answer him before Shouto speaks.