The third Event

"ALRIGHT LADIES, IT'S TIME FOR THE THIRD EVENTS FIRST ROUND! ON MY LEFT, WE HAVE THE MAN WHO DEFIES ALL ODDS AND IS THE GOD OF THE ELEMENTS. THE HEROICS DEPARTMENTS IZUKU AIZAWA! AND ON MY RIGHT, THE WOMAN THAT REALLY NEEDS A WEEK OF SLEEP. PLEASE WELCOME GENERAL STUDIES HITOMI SHINSO!" we both walk into the stadium and give each other a death glare. "Izu." "Hito." We stand in the ring and wait for aunt Midnight to tell us to start. "Begin!" We both break our glare and run to each other. "Izu~!" "Hito~!" We begin to do our usual greeting of clapping our hands. "Uh, you mind telling me what were watching mummy woman?" "It's how they say hello, just wait." "Izu!" Hito punches me hard in the face and sends me a few steps back. "Me next! Me next!" "Hito!" I return her favor with a headbutt to her stomach. "As hard headed as always Izu, I LOVE IT!" "Not a bad punch yourself Hito." We both laugh a little before our little scene is over.

"Ok, time to get serious Hito." "Right." We both put a serious face on before I start charging at her. "Guess that Kyoka girl didn't make it to the finals. That's not that surprising with what her quirk i-" I cut her off by lifting her up and on my shoulder. "Hey, what the hell do you think your doing!? I don't mind you sweeping me off my feet, but this is ridiculous." I start charging to the end of the ring and toss her on her butt out of bounds. "Shinso is out of bounds, Aizawa wins!" Everyone just waits a second before slowly clapping for our little display. "Guess they don't know what to make of it. Sorry about that Hito, but I want to avoid hurting women if I can. Kinda think it's a douche move if I don't." "So why didn't you use your telekinesis then?" "Your quirk focuses on someone replying to you. So you were practically quirkless during this. Might as well keep it fair." She only smirks before I pull her up by my hand.

"Your too innocent sometimes Izu." Before I could even ask her what she meant, she slams her lips on mine and puts her tongue in my mouth for a second. "Consider that my complimentary prize." She walks away with some swerve to make it apparent to me. I only stand there completely amazed on what just happened. 'Something tells me the girls will be mad at me for this.' I walk out of the stadium and enter into 1-A's seating area prepared for a bombardment of questions.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT DEKU!? NOW THAT WEIRD ASS COUSIN OF YOURS IS AHEAD OF ME!?" "As I told you before, Mineta right now is ahead of you. Close count, but she's still ahead of you in my eyes." "Again I can hear you!" I take my seat between Ochako and Kyoka to wait for the next match between Todoroki and Sero. I look over and notice that Kyoka is a bit down. "What's on your mind my little stereo?" "It's just that I was the only one that didn't get into the final event in our group. I guess it's a little depressing for me." I grab her head and put it on my neck. "It's ok Kyoka, I don't hold it as anything significant. Your still an amazing girl none the less. Don't think of this as a failure, think of it as a learning experience. Learn where you went wrong and correct that. Make your flaws your strong points or something like that." She only giggles a bit at my comment before answering. "Thanks Izuku, I'll keep that in mind." I smile and watch the match. 'What do you know, that statement Togata said was accurate enough to help her.'

I'm pulled out of my thought by a giant glacier of ice covering half the arena with Sero at the center of it. 'Poor Sero, she was just too overpowered to really do anything.' The crowd starts chanting nice try for her as a way to keep her spirits up before Todoroki comes up and thaws her out with her fire. I look closely and realize she has a saddened face similar to the one she had the day we met Endeavor. 'Did her mother say something to set her off and go this overboard?' I start to worry for her more and think of a way to help her get past her inner struggles.

Once the ice was chipped away, the third match started with Ibara going against Kaminari. Kaminari put up a good fight, but came up short when she short circuted her own brain and was pushed out of bounds by Ibara's vines. 'So Ibara's vines can act as a protection from lightning based attacks. I'll have to keep that in mind going forward.' Next match was between Ida and the Hatsume girl. Hatsume stepped out of bounds after showing every invention she brought today and making Ida look like a fool. I felt horrible for Ida, but I couldn't help but laugh at her being taken for a joyride like that. Next match started with Itsuka and Ashido, truly a match I wanted to see. Ashido was keeping away from Itsuka rather well, but couldn't hit her with any acid because of Itsuka's quirk growing her hands and causing wind to push the acid away. Eventually, Ashido made a mistake that made her get a giant hand to the face and knocked her out of bounds. Kendo was so excited that she was jumping for joy. It was definitely a spectacle to behold of the always self controlled girl.