Mending a Heart

So before I begin, I want to point out two things. First is that Rei is Todoroki's aunt so that the half and half quirk makes more sense. She used to live with her sister to help her raise the kids until the same stuff that happened in canon occurred. Also just to joke with @HowlSaidNothing, lesbian stuff doesn't get girls pregnant in this. To make it a little more realistic sounding, scientists found a way to genetically make girls pregnant in this without the need of male DNA. This works with using the genetic code in the female to artificially inseminate them with an offspring similar to them. So it's like cloning, but not really. Though this solves the immediate threat of continuing society at the moment, there is a theoretical threat of this causing inbreeding problems since your not mixing genes that already exist in the mother. This makes the need for men even more dire to the point that they want to avoid this problem before it becomes one. Anyway, that's all I wanted to point out, here's the next chapter.

Ochako POV:

After the argument Deku had with Bakugo yesterday, he's been strangely quiet and withdrawn. Right now, all of us are just watching him from a corner sitting on the couch with the most blank stare on his face that we've ever seen. "I've never seen him like this." "Uraraka, have you've ever know Aizawa to do anything like this?" "No, this is a first to see him like this too." Seeing him like this was painful. He was so distraught that it just makes me hurt from it. "What are you three doing?" We all look over to see Todoroki coming out of her room and watching us. "Izuku's really depressed about yesterday. Were trying to find out what we should do to help him, but were drawing some blanks." She looks over to see Deku before turning to us. "Is it because of what happened yesterday with Bakugo?" We all nod at this. "Just find someone that can help him understand the pain he's feeling. It's not that hard to understand." We all just look at each other in curiosity who we should contact. "Wait, I think I may know someone who can help." We all look at Yaoyorozu and give her a nod to call who she is.

Izuku POV:

'Why am I like this? I thought I was over her?' Ever since yesterday's little fight with Kaachan, I've had no desire to do much of anything. Right now, my head is just too jumbled up from mixed emotions of frustration and regret from what I said. Everything in my head is running on overdrive, with the same thought coming across my head. 'Do I still love her?' This kept coming to me over and over again. I thought these feelings were gone for her since I met Ochako and Kyoka. But maybe their not. Maybe the feelings I have for them was just a coating for how I really feel for Kaachan. 'uhh, this is so confusing. If only I could just get rid of these feelings all together to stop this inner turmoil.' I just lay my head back on the couch and try to wrap my head around them as best I could before I see her again.

"Aizawa, I'm meeting a friend of mine in about an hour. Would you like to come along?" I look over to see Yaoyorozu smiling at me. '*groan* I really don't want to get up, but it may help take my mind off of my personal issue.' "I guess, I'm not really doing anything special today." "Great, well leave here once your ready." She heads off to her room, while I slowly get up to head to my own. 'A friend of Yaoyorozu's huh, I wonder what their like?' I head into my room and grab some clothes before taking a shower. I decided to wear some baggy jeans with a hoodie to cover my face to avoid some awkward stares. Once I'm done, I head downstairs to see Yaoyorozu in a frilly button down shirt and some white jeans that emphasize her feminine physic. "Ready?" "I guess. Were not going anywhere fancy right?" "Oh no, it's just a coffee shop that my friend likes to visit a lot." We head out the door with me feeling a little better that I won't stick out as much as I already do.

We take a 20 minute walk to a nice small little shop that gave a little bit of a relaxed feel to it. "Hey Yaomomo." I look over to see a girl with orange hair in a ponytail walk up.