With Loving Fists

Allow me to first explain why some people ship this since I know this is kinda one of those that people don't really get. Izuku is the innocent class cinnamon roll that's rather shy. Kendo is the big sister of the class B who is rather caring for everyone. As to an image, they would make a cute couple with personalities that would clash rather nicely. If Izuku was bullied by Monoma or Bakugo, Kendo would step in and defend Izuku by karate chopping them in their necks.Their reactions to things are very different to a point their like bipolar opposites so they'd be cute to interact with. Though they've never done it one on one yet, that would be something interesting to see in future canon if Horikoshi ever does it.

Izuku POV:

I wake up to the feeling of something being on top of me. I look down and see Shouto latched onto my chest laying on top of me. "T-T-Todoroki, why are you on top of me?" "Mmmn, call me Shouto." "S-s-sorry Shouto, but why are you on top of me?" "Because I wanted to snuggle and not hurt your arms." She answers me with no real emotion with an isn't it obvious face. I look at her eyes and notice how innocent they are while she says this. 'Crap, she's so adorable. No, don't think those thoughts. I am not a pervert.' She sees my flustered face and starts to giggle a little. "Guess Ochako was right, you are really cute to tease so early in the morning." She kisses my lips after saying this and gets up. "By the way, that was my first kiss." I go completely red with steam coming out of me when she says this. She only laughs at my innocent reaction before I get up.

I say my goodbyes to Shouto before heading to my room for some clothes to wear. "How'd sleeping with Shouto go?" I look over to see Ochako in a plain t shirt with a panda face and tan short shorts. "Wait, your on first names with Shouto?" "Yeah, we just didn't do it in front of you until you both were as well." "I only just started using her first name, how did you-" "We listened." "Who's we?" "All the girls. We were rather touched when you said the part about breaking your arms to help us." I bang my head on the wall  while Ochako laughs at me knowing they heard everything I said. "But please Deku, don't ever do what you did at the sports festival again. It scared all of us when we saw what happened to you because of it. We don't want to see that again. I don't want to see that again." She looks at me concerned with eyes holding in the urge to cry. "I promise. What I did at the sports festival is the last time I will hurt myself like that."

Ochako hugs me with being mindful of my arms before heading downstairs for breakfast. 'I need to make sure I never do this again. If anything, so I don't break their hearts unintentionally.' I head in and grab a decent pair of black jeans with a green t shirt before putting it on and heading down stairs. Once I'm down there, I'm met with the pleasant smell of french toast and eggs. "Who cooked today, it smells delicious." "I did." I look over to see Itsuka in a pair of tan shorts and a yellow shirt with an apron on. "Really does smell nice." Shouto comes behind me and grabs a plate of breakfast and some orange juice before going to sit down.

I follow her lead and grab a plate of my own with a cup of coffee. Once I sit down, Itsuka takes the seat left of me with Momo taking my right. I take a bite of my breakfast and truly admire the crisp yet pleasantly sweet taste of the french toast and the fluffiness of the eggs. "Mmm, this is really tasty. Who taught you to cook Itsuka." "Self taught." "Impressive." I look at her hands and notice a few burns on her. I grab her shoulder and bring her close to me. "You really didn't have to go all out like this." "It's fine, I wanted to. Your also not one to judge right now Mr. break his arms in a heartbeat." 'Why did I know that was gonna come up?' I brush the comment off while everyone starts laughing at this.

Once breakfast is over, Itsuka runs upstairs and comes down in a white dress that has some frills near the bottom and a black leather jacket. "Come on Izuku. I have you all to myself today, and I won't waste a single moment." "Ok then, I'll see you all later." I say this as Itsuka wraps me in her enlarged hand and lifts me up as we head out the door. "So where do you want to head first?" "Lets head to the aquarium. I hear they have a new exhibit on penguins with some babies in it." "You know, I heard that too. Apparently they still look like cotton balls with beaks." We start to laugh at the image of penguins young enough that they look like cotton balls. "Oh also, can you put me down now?" "Sorry." She puts me down and takes my arm with caution not to put much pressure on it while we head to the aquarium.