Girls in Heat

So I was thinking of Pony and Tsu the other day on how their quirks give them animal features and was wondering this. Do they go into heat cycles like normal animals as well or is that reproduction function human? I know that this is probably me overthinking it and has no relevance to canon. But this is going to be a story of Pony and Tsu in a heat cycle with Ibara and Setsuna of class B joining in. Also thank you to all that made this story to hit 30K views and for helping me hit over 100 followers. You guys are the best and I hope you all check out some of my other works if you haven't already. Now that that's out of the way, here's the next chapter.

Izuku POV:

"Common Deku, were gonna be late." "Sorry, I'm coming." Today started rather abruptly with me and Ochako trying to get Eri ready for the day. Over the weekend, she got to meet everyone in the harem and some of the teachers. She seemed to connect with everyone pretty well, except for Mei for some reason. Every time she tried to get Eri's attention, she would ignore her and give her attention somewhere else. Mei made it a solemn vow that she will have Eri notice her and have her be happy she's around soon. I found it a little funny to be honest. "Deku, look out!" I look over and run right into someone to make us both fall on the ground.

"Ow. Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. Are you ok?" I look down and see a blond girl with horns and big blue eyes. "Uh, uh. Thank you for your concern." She started speaking English and holding a huge red blush on her. I decided to put my lessons with English from aunt Mic to good use. "Sorry I bump into you. I not payed attention." She looked at me amazed before answering. "You speak English?" I nod for her to have a tail she had wag like a dog. She looked as if she was going to say something important. "I-I." Unfortunately, she turned and started to run. "I'm sorry, but I have to go!" She left with me completely confused. 'what just happened?' "Deku, your moms gonna kill us if were late." "Coming."

We finally made it to the classroom with Eri still sound asleep in the baby harness around Ochako. "Made it with a few minutes to spare." I open the door for everyone to look over and notice what's around Ochako's waist. Everyone was quiet until Kaachan shouted. "THE FUCK!? WHY DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BABY!?" Her outburst woke Eri and made her cry in fear. "Really? You really had to shout that with a sleeping baby here?" Ochako held an angered look at Kaachan with Kyoka, Shouto, Momo, and me doing the same. I grab Eri out of the harness and start rocking her in my arms.

"It's ok sweetie. Daddy knows the angry girl scared you. Don't cry. If she does that again, daddy may have to shove his foot up her butt and throw her out a window. Yes he might." I start making small flowers of fire out of my fingers and add a few trace elements for color to make Eri calm down a bit. One thing I learned in the short time with her is that she loves how flowers look and find my element manipulation calming. "Look Eri, pretty flowers." I make a few that looked like tulips and roses to make her smile and giggle until she calmed down and fell back to sleep.

I put Eri back into the harness and glare at Kaachan. "You wake her again, your out a window right after." She scoffs at me and sits back down. "So I'm sure your all surprised by this. Let me just point out first that she isn't biologically mine, but me and the girls will be taking care of her as one. Her name is Eri and I would like you to treat her kindly." Everyone agreed as we all sat back down. While walking to my seat. I felt a strange stare on me from Tsu. When I turned to her though, she immediately turned her head with a red blush on her. 'I hope she's ok. She did leave right after she woke up Sunday with none of us realizing where she was until we called her.'

Mom walked in and saw Eri asleep in the harness on Ochako. "Good to see Eri's comfy and happy where she is." She smiles a bit at the innocent face on Eri as she latched onto Ochako like she was her own mother. "Today for heroics, we will be doing conjoint exorcises with class B. You all will be paired in groups of 5 mixed with them and fight against each other." We all agreed and started to get ready for the day ahead.