Sports Festival

Izuku POV:

The day of the sports festival had finally come. For the last two weeks, I've been training to a point that I come home and collapse at the door every day getting ready. Today was the day that I would show the world what I can do. Each of the girls had been working hard as well. Ochako had recently taken some martial arts lessons from Kendo to help her. She wants to win as badly as I do. Everyone else had trained their personal skills in ways that they thought were best. Since we don't know what were up against until the day of, it was a shot in the dark to see what we were dealing with. Right now were all waiting in our assigned rooms for them to announce us. "Alright ladies, any last minute preparations you need do them now. Were on in a few."

"Aizawa can I say something before we enter the arena?" "Sure, whats on your mind Ida?" Ida looks at me and bows in front of me. "Thank you for what you did the other day. You may have saved my sisters life." "What the hell are you talking about four eyes?" I get a little embarrassed by this and try and make an excuse. "You see, I kinda helped her sister with carrying a lot of groceries the other day. She lived in a place that makes her go up a lot of steps, so she could've gotten hurt if she tripped and fell." I look down to Ida and gave her a look that said play along. "O-oh right, I have told my sister time and again that she needs to move into an apartment that had less stairs. But she never listens." I sigh in relief while I remember what happened.

A few days ago:

I was walking down a sidewalk, when I decided to take a shortcut in an alley. I've always taken this shortcut when I come back from the forest I train in, so I rarely notice any people. While entering, I notice what sounded like someone talking. I began to cover my head with my hoodie and look over the corner to see whats happening. I notice Ingenium on the ground with a woman over her with a large sword. I take a closer look and saw that it was the heroine killer Stain.

"Fear not Ingenium, for your death will usher in a new world that will save this forsaken one

"Fear not Ingenium, for your death will usher in a new world that will save this forsaken one." As she pushes the sword down, I use the little control I had of metal to bend the sword sideways. Once I did that, I used my lightning to grab Ingenium and run as fast as I could. We found ourselves in an alley near a crowd of people. "This should be safe enough. Are you ok Ingenium?" "Ngh, who are you and why did you help me?" "Because it was the right thing to do and someone that I know would be heartbroken if you were to leave her." She looks at me for a second before putting two and two together. "Your the boy, the one with the quirk right?" I smile and nod at her. "My sister tells me a lot about you. My names Tensi Ida, and thank you for being my sisters friend. She may be a little stiff, but she's a nice girl at heart." "She is, I learned that after spending a little time with her." I begin to smile while seeing if any of Ingenium's injuries are very bad.

"Ingenium, are you alright? We lost contact with you." "I'm alright, I'll send you my coordinates now. I ran into a little trouble on my patrol. I'm ok, but I can't move and need a doctor soon." "Were on our way." "Sorry, that was one of my sidekicks." "Am I in trouble?" Ingenium shakes her head. "Ordinarily you would be for using your quirk without authorization. But I never saw the face of my cute little savior." I start to blush a little after she called me cute. "You should probably go though. Less trouble for both of us if you do." "Right." I nod and run home to avoid anymore trouble today.