Imprisonment

So since this is going to be about Izuku being taken by the League, I thought this song was probably the best to put in during this. Shout out to everyone that helped make this awesome piece. Also, this chapter will hold suggestive content such as rape and forced sex. If this does not sit right with you, you have been warned. I do not condone this in any way and am only doing this for plot. Anyway, here's the next chapter.

Izuku POV:

*splash* "Wake up brat!" I start to open my eyes as a bunch of water was splashed in my face. "A tapping or shaking would've worked just as well." I look around to see I'm in a bar with the members of the League in it. "Of course the first thing I have to wake up to is a crusty woman that really needs chap stick. I mean seriously, I have a stick in my pocket that you could really use if you want." "Hilarious. Lets see how long you keep that attitude when we turn you into a villain." "*snort* Really, and how are you going to do that? All I know of you, is that your nothing but a spoiled brat that's never had someone say no to you before." I smirk at her to see her get annoyed and hit me in the face. "I'm sorry, but was that a hit or a butterfly sitting on me?"

She starts getting angrier before raising her hand up. "Wait, we need him alive Tomori." Toga comes up and holds Shiguraki's arm. "Killing him won't do anything but ruin the plan." "Yes Tomori. Don't ruin your widdle pwans just yet." 'Just keep taunting her. Find a way to make an opening and exploit it.' I start to remember moms lesson on if we were ever captured as heroes and try to agitate villains to make them make mistakes. "Your lucky we need you. Now lets see how we can get you to join us." She starts thinking with me trying to use my quirk to no success.

"It is futile, those are made to cancel quirks. You won't break them." The purple mist villain says this as a disgusting smile comes behind Shiguraki's mask. "I've got it! How about we break your mind by forcing your children to become villains when we steal those pregnant whores of yours." "Leave my fucking kids out of this hand woman! You touch a hair on theirs or their mothers heads, and I'll shove those hands so far up your ass you'll taste them." She starts to laugh at me with me getting angrier. "Who knew that you were so doting on those girls. I wonder if you would be that caring for those who your rape?" "And what makes you think I'd give nothing more than a compassionate interaction with women?" "Oh, but this will be after we train you to defile anyone we tell you to. Think of this as training for when you become the man who made the worlds most children by any means."

She starts walking up to me and holding my head to look her in the eyes. "Think of it Aizawa, you can be the father of an army of villains. You can change the world to what you wish with nobody telling you what is right and wrong anymore. All you have to do, is submit to your desires and let them go rampant on anyone." "....*ptew*" I spit in her face and hold a smirk. "You think I'd fall that easily. I stood against years of bullying to be a hero in training. Why would I throw that away for something that I am already doing. By my own hands, I am reshaping what the world will think of men by becoming the first male hero. Your garbage offer means nothing to me hand bitch." She takes the spit off her face and glares at me.

"You little brat!" She punches me in the stomach and takes a glass from the bar to hit me over the head with. "Where's that smart attitude now, huh? Where is it now!?" She beating on me with everyone watching in horror. ".....STOP IT!" Toga comes at Shiguraki with a knife to only have it go through a warp gate and get stuck in a wall. Shiguraki turns and holds her neck with four fingers. "You fucking whore! How dare you betray me!" She slams Toga's head on the bar and keeps doing this until I shout. "Leave her alone!" She stops and looks at me. She looks down at Toga and starts smiling a sickly smile.

"I just got a great Idea for how to make you fall. Heroines and heroes main goal is to save people and keep them safe. But what happens if to save someone, you would have to harm them?" She drops Toga in front of me and grabs a gun to put to her head. "I'm going to give you one chance Toga. Rape the boy, or have your brains blown out." Toga comes to her senses and looks back to the gun. "Toga, it's ok. I know that this is not your decision and I'm sorry. Please just do it to save yourself. I'll be fine." "B-b-but Izuku-" "I'll be fine. Your the one I'm worried about." Shiguraki goes up to me and hits me with the gun across the face to open my top left part of my lip. "Shut it, fucking sperm bank."