Mother Mayhem

Real quick, Yaoyorozu's mom will look like Yaoyorozu does in the picture above but with a little more of a mature look in this. I had very little I could pick and choose from and kinda works since the mindset I made for her is for her to be someone that made Yaoyorozu as an exact replica of her ideals in both mind and actions.

Izuku POV:

For the last hour, I have been in my room panicking because today I was meeting with Shouto and Momo's mothers about their pulling of their daughters from the harem. "It's ok Izuku, their only human women. They won't rip your head off or anything. Though one has already tried burning it off in a way. Oh no, what if Endeavor tries that again? What if I mess things up worse than they actually are? What if-*knock* *knock*" I'm pulled out of my train of thought by a knock at the door. "Doors open." The door opens to Momo and Shouto wearing very appealing dresses that emphasized their charm. Momo was wearing a spring green dress that had wrapped around and emphasized her mature body. Shouto decided to wear a simple yet elegant in it's own way black dress that fit around to show her curves more than she occasionally shows.

"We were worried you were panicking, so we decided to check on you." "Oh, thank you both for worrying about me." I try and fake a smile to keep myself from showing my fear. "Your not fooling anyone with that smile Izuku. I can tell that your scared from the look on your face." "Urgh, is it really that obvious Shouto?" "Very." "Not exactly difficult to see." I lose the fake smile and sit on my bed with my hands covering my face. "Sorry, I'm just worried I make a mistake or something. I want to keep things the way they are, but I don't want to cause any problems with your families if I can avoid it."

They both come and sit down beside me. "Back when we just recently became part of the harem, you told me that you would fight for my ability to live my life the way I want to. Do you still want to do that?" "Of course. If it means I can make you girls happy, I'd even take a bullet." Both of them look at me and smile before hugging me. "You really are an idiot Izuku. But I can't say I don't like that about you." Momo kisses my cheek after saying this and smiles at me. "I can't say I hate it either since your idiocy helped me in the past." Shouto kisses my other cheek as well before they get up and head downstairs. I wait a few seconds before getting up and looking at the mirror. 'I want to keep them happy, but I'm scared I'll mess up.' I slap the sides of my cheeks before putting a serious face on. "There's time to be like this later. Right now you need to prove to their parents that their happy and should stay where you are." I walk out of my room and down the steps.

As I make my way downstairs, I notice that Ochako's mom and a few other women that I didn't know were here. "What's uh, what's going on?" Everyone looked at me with Itsuka, Ibara and Kyoka coming up to me. "Izuku, this is my mom."

"Hello, my name is Mika Jiro

"Hello, my name is Mika Jiro. It's nice to know that my daughter is doing well. Uh, sorry. This is a little awkward since I never met a boy before." Ms. Jiro was acting really nervous like her daughter when I first met her. I figured that this was a family trait, so I just smiled and introduced myself. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Jiro. I'm Izuku Aizawa and it's a pleasure to finally meet Kyoka's mom." She starts going red and trying to look away with Kyoka trying to cool her mom's head. "Izuku, I'd like you to meet my mother."