34

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

no update till 100 comments.
I lowered it if you havent noticed🗿

me and luldickgirl666 are collabing on a story, it will be on her acc, and called orlando. Coming soon...

I felt much better now

I felt much better now. Thought this purge thing wasnt over, I felt safer, now that the guys were here.

I sat on Jahsehs lap, leaning backwards a little bit, to gain more comfort. All the windows were rolled up, and I could tell they were black tinted, and this wasnt the same van from before.

Jahseh wrapped his arms around my waist, tightly.

I began to get the eerie feeling, in the car due to the silence.

"wait, where's Rahime, Craig and Ming ?" I asked sitting up little.

Everybody remained silent, and Donald just shook his head, upset, looking out the window.

I immediately knew what that meant, sitting back, feeling my eyes get teary.

Jahseh wiped my eyes, holding me from behind. We all sat in silence for the rest of the ride.

-

I followed Jahseh, in to the house and so did everyone else. Stokeley went straight in to the kitchen, looking around the cabinets, for something that he felt like eating.

"vro. " Jahseh straight faced him.

"you think they deliver during the purge" Stokeley asked once he realized there was nothing he wanted to eat.

"nah vro" Coolie laughed, putting his hand on Stokeleys shoulder.

Mrs.Delores, Mrs.Rosa and her daughter sat in the living room with the lights off and the TV on low, just so they could have some sort of entertainment.

All the guys stayed in the kitchen, just because, they probably didn't want to feel awkward with the people they didn't know in the living room.

I sat on the bar stool beside where Jahseh was standing, making his attention turn to me. He put his hood up, and then grabbed me from behind.

He put his arm around my neck, putting his head in my neck. I put my hand in his dreads, holding him to me.

"you miss me?" He whisper asked, in my ear.

"mhmm" I hummed in response.

"I missed you too." He kissed my cheek

I began to remember when jahseh was inside of me earlier that day, beginning to crave him. He turned away from me, standing to his full height now.

It was weird what I was feeling since, I've never been 'horny' before. I turned around to face Jahseh, and he didnt look at me at first, making me grab the rim of his boxers, that you could see because they were sticking out, over his jeans.

"Nah nigga" Jahseh laughed to Stokeley, meaning he had said something, that I guess I didnt hear because I was tuned out.

He didnt even look at me once I grabbed his pants, meaning I had to do something more noticeable.

I began tracing his v line under his sweat shirt, making him grab my hand.

"stop" he demanded me.

"why?" I looked up at him, since he was still taller than me even though I was sitting on the tall chair.

[ she's 4"11 ]

"because... your going too low" he mumbled the last part.

this is where I wanted to start messing with him.

"what's too low?" I asked, smirking at him.

He glared at me, clenching his jaw, as he carefully watched my hands.

I began to trace lower than his v line, putting my hand in his boxers, grabbing his member.

"aye, stop that shit" he grabbed my hand once again.

I laughed, getting up off the bar stool, and standing on my tippy toes, to kiss him on his lips.

"nah, I'm mad now" he gently pulled away from me, going to stand near Isaiah.

I frowned at him, as he smirked at the fact that I was playing upset.

I ignored his previous comment, stating that he was mad, and walked over to him, forcing my arms around him.

I waited a few seconds, for him to hug me back, before we heard gun shots.

to be contiued...

____

jadaseclipse