Part 4:years later

Madelaines POV: It is exactly two years ago today that I ended my friendship with Vanessa. Once   I moved in with Travis we got into a lot of fights about Vanessa. I missed her and she was all I thought about and talked about. Travis than began questioning if I had feelings for her. I kept denying it but it didn't matter, we than broke up . Which is where I am right now. I had no place to stay and my only hope was cami who lived in L.A. I called her and told her everything and I'm now on the way to her home in a cab. I than arrived at Cami's, I knocked on the door very lightly because I was very tired. Cami surprisingly heard my knock and opened the door giving me a big hug. "Mads it's so good to see you, I'm so sorry about Travis" she said rubbing my arm. I remember when Vanessa used to do that god it felt so good. I only wish to feel those hands again but I can't. "I would love to chat but can we do it tomorrow I'm very exhausted right now" I said rubbing my eyes. " oh yes of coarse" cami than helped carry my bags to her spare room. "Here you go, if you need anything just yell for me...goodnight Mads" she said as she put my things down and pulled me into a quick hug. She than left I quickly got dress in a oversized t-shirt that was actually Vanessa's I slept in it every night. I than brushed my teeth and headed off to bed passing out very quickly.
      9:15 am
I than woke up to the smell of pancakes. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes waiting for my vision to come back fully. My eyes water when I sleep which is very odd, I than got up and grabbed clothes and took a 10 minute shower. Once I was done getting ready for the day I came out of my room to see Cami eating her pancakes on her phone texting. "Hey you" she said with a big smile placing a strawberry and a piece of pancake into her mouth. "Hey, so what are the plans for today?" I said grabbing pancakes and sitting across from Cami. " I figured we could go shopping and I actually have an appointment for a tattoo today" she said happily. " oh wow a tattoo where and what is it going to be?" I said putting syrup on my pancakes(Vanessa and Mads aren't vegans in this btw😂). " it's going to be a rose and it's going to be right below my wrist" "that's going to look pretty" I said taking a bite of my pancakes. We than finished up breakfast making small talk, Cami than got ready and we took off to the mall.
     Vanessa's POV:
    9:17 am
   Charles was still lying in bed while I was cleaning up our house. We had many things to do today for the wedding but I just kept thinking of  Mads. It's been 2 years since we've last spoken and now I'm getting married and I just wish Mads was here. We always promised each other once we got married each of us would be each other's maid of honor. I still want her to be my maid of honor but she wants nothing to do with me. I than began lightly crying. I still can't believe she's gone she left me without a real reason for it. I sat there crying for about 15 minutes and slowly stopped. I than decided to wake Charles up because we had errands to run.i walked into the room to see Charles's sleeping, he was lightly snoring. He's so cute when he's asleep I than sat beside him and watching him sleep for a couple of seconds. Jeez I can't even believe this incredible man is about to be my husband. I kissed his forehead gently than pulled away to see him smiling. "Good morning baby" I said smiling down at him. "Mmm" he said with his eyes shut and a smile. Than all of a sudden he pulled me on top of him kissing all over my face. "no stop Charles" I said giggling. He than sat up gently putting me onto the side. I kissed his cheek "we have many errands to do today" I than sat in his lap resting my legs to the side of him. "For the wedding?" He said with a smirk than wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yes so you need to shower really quick so we can go" I said with a smile putting my arms around his neck. He smirked and tightened his grip on my waist pulling me closer to him. We than began kissing gently for a couple minutes. He than got up, me still in his grip and gave me one last kiss.
         He gently set me down pulling me into a quick hug, once he pulled out he said " I love you Vanessa Morgan Melton." " I love you too my love" he than winked and I got onto my tip toes giving him a quick peck. I slapped him decently hard on the ass, "now hurry cutie" he giggled and so did I "alright alright." Once Charles was done getting ready we left off to the mall hand in hand. We went to the yogurt shop first because Charles and I absolutely love that place. We than walked out yogurt in one hand and our other hands intertwined. And that's when I saw my best friend.
        Madelaines POV:
        10:03 am
    Cami and I just walked into the mall right by the yogurt shop. I than heard giggles and I knew who the laugh came from none other than Vanessa Morgan. I quickly ran into a hall and stood there until I decided to see where Cami was. I than saw Vanessa, she had a smile on her face the most beautiful smile any person could ever see. I than felt myself blush until I saw who her hand was connected to... it was Charles. My blush instantly went away and I became mad I was about to walk over there and I realized I can't have her see me it's for the best. But that was until I saw Vanessa give Cami a hug and saw her huge ring on her finger. I couldn't control myself the rage just came over me and I walked over to them trying to calm myself down. Vanessa than saw me and quickly pulled out of the hug. "Mads? What are you doing here?" She said very confused she looked happy but sad at the same time mostly sad which made me pretty disappointed. "oh umm I came to visit Cami" I said trying to put a smile on. Vanessa than looked down and Charles stepped in. " hey Mads it's good to see you" He said putting a smile on. " uhh you too" i said but never looking over at him just looking at Vanessa. "Hey Vanessa we should probably get going we have the wedding stuff to do than I have my tattoo appointment" he said looking down at her. I wonder what his tattoos gonna be. It better not have anything to do with Vanessa or their relationship. "okay well it was good seeing you and I'll see you tomorrow for the dress shopping" cami said with a big smile pulling Vanessa into a hug. Vanessa had her eyes closed in the hug with a smile on. God I've missed that smile. " bye" I said looking at Vanessa, she than put on a fake smile " bye madelaine it was nice seeing you" she than turned around re-intertwining her hand with Charles. Did she just call me madelaine? She never has called me that it's always Mads. It really hurt it was such a simple run in and usually we'd just hang out instead if that happened back than but now she barely could look me in the eyes.                                          
            7/16/19 I'm putting dates at the end of each because why not😂I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I've been trying to put a new story out every day which is going pretty well so far. Hope you have an amazing day:)