Part 10:

Madelaines POV throughout whole chapter: We than left hands intertwined, to Vanessa's house. The whole way there we jammed to our favorite songs like 'Bestie' by bhad bhabie and 'goodbyes' by post Malone and a bunch of other songs. We were having a great time not worrying about anything. We than pulled into her house and I really wish we could stay in the car and jam out. We than got out and walked into Vanessa's home, I really missed her house even if it was that long since I've seen it. But to me it seemed like eternity not seeing it and Vanessa. We both sat on the couch pretty far from each other which kinda made me upset. "Want to watch gossip girl?" Vanessa said grabbing the remote. "Sure" I say looking over at her. "Do you want any snacks?" Vanessa's says looking at the t.v. "No I'm okay, I'm gonna go grab a blanket do you want one?" I say looking over at her. I really wanted to cuddle but I don't think she wants to because she was about 4 feet away from me. "Oh I thought we were gonna cuddle?" She says looking over at me with a disappointing look. "Oh yeah sorry I didn't know if you wanted to" I said, aw she's so cuteeeee god I can't take her cuteness like seriously if looks could kill! "Of coarse I want to now Hurry!" She says as I walk away. I quickly grab a blanket and get into some spandex and a t-shirt. I than walked out to Vanessa with the blanket in hand.
   "Babe is that my shirt?" Vanessa ask giggling. I than looked down at my shirt because I really didn't realize what kinda of shirt I was wearing. I than laughed realizing that I was wearing her favorite bed time shirt. "Oh my god I just realized it's yours" I say laughing. "I'll go change because I know it's your favorite" I say beginning to walk away. Vanessa than grabbed my hand, I than turned to face her. "Keep it on you look way better in it anyways" she says making blush. "Ya know, I never thought this would happen" I say looking down at her and than sat beside her. "What do you mean princess?" She said looking at me. Ahhh she has a new nickname for me! She's just the cutest she could do anything and I would fall for her all over again! "Well I've had this tiny crush on you since the beginning" Vanessa than looked at me with a face that she knew I was lying "okay maybe it wasn't a tiny crush" I say as we both laugh. "I'm just trying to say I've dreamt of us being together for so long and it seems so unreal that I'm here with you" I say looking into her gorgeous eyes that I could get lost in all day. "Awe baby" She says with a pout "I love you so much" she says. "I love you too" we both Lean in and share a kiss. This kiss was soft at first but got rough. Our lips moved perfectly together it was like our lips were meant to move together which I know it may sound crazy but it's true. Vanessa has her hands on my face and my hands were on her knees. As the kiss grew with more lust I moved my hand to her waist. After a minute Vanessa Climbed on top of me with her hands on my neck. I than moved my hands up her shirt getting higher and higher. Until Vanessa stopped me. "Did I do something wrong baby?" I say scared I hurt her or made her uncomfortable. "No nothing baby" she says resting her hand on my cheek and rubbing my cheek with her palm. She than looked down playing with the end of my shirt because she was still on top of me. "Than what's wrong my love?" I say still very concerned she didn't answer so I took her hand and she looked up at me. "Mads..." her eyes than begin to water. "Baby what's wrong?" I say now very concerned. "I'm so so sorry for everything I did. I hurt you and I feel so horrible your the most important person to me and I hurt you" Vanessa says letting a tear roll down her cheek. I wipe the tear away, "baby it's okay it's not important" I say holding her hand. "I should have realized my feelings for you sooner. You make me happy Mads even the thought of you makes my heart melt. Whenever I think of you I get butterflies, I have never cared or loved someone more than I have with you. You make me another level of happy no other person can. Your the first thing I think of when I wake up even before tea" we both laugh at the comment. "I know this whole thing is confusing as hell but I know one thing for a fact. I want to be able to call you mine, I want to be able to call you my girlfriend. Madelaine pestch will you do be the absolute honor of becoming my girlfriend?" Vanessa says smiling while still in my lap. I had a tear rolling down my face, the things she said made me happy she made me happy. "Of coarse" I say wrapping my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We hugged for a couple minutes, we than separated. "I love you" I say looking into her eyes. "And I love you" Vanessa says smiling. I than leaned in to kiss her. We began slowly kissing for a couple minutes just enjoying the moment. The kiss than filled with lust.
    One thing lead from another and I woke up the next morning naked in Vanessas bed with her wrapped in my arms. She was still asleep I think? We were spooning so I could tell. I wrapped my arm around her body grabbing her hand and intertwining them. I layed there enjoying the moment while I could. Last night was...god there's no word to describe how incredible it was. And whenever I think about it I can't help but smile and blush. As I was thinking Vanessa woke up letting go of my hand. She rolled over to face me. "Hi beautiful" she said, "hi babe" I leaned in to kiss her but she put her finger on my lips to stop me. "You know I don't like morning breath" Vanessa says laughing "wow no exceptions for me?" I said trying to act mad as best as I could. "Ahh my love" Vanessa says getting out of bed. "Oh no your not until you kiss me!" I say grabbing her waist and pulling her into the bed. She was laying on her back and I climbed in top of her holding her arms down. "Baby im naked!" She yelled at me. "It's nothing I haven't seen before I say winking down at her. "Give me a kiss or I'm tickling you" I say "no baby I hate morning breath" Vanessa's says groaning. "Okay well that leaves me no chose" say beginning to tickle her. She kept giggling for me to stop. The only reason I tickle her is to hear her giggle. Sorry if that sounds weird but when she laughs my heart skips a beat. "Okay fine!" Vanessa screams while laughing. "Yay" I say as I stop tickling her. She than gives me a peck! "Wow babe a peck?!" I say looking at her while she's getting up. "Yup that's all you get for the day" she says as she puts her bra and underwear on. "What!" I say getting off the bed walking over to her. "That what you get for tickling me and making me kiss you with morning breath. She said putting her crop top and shorts on. She than kissed my nose and walked to the bathroom. I know Vanessa better than anyone so I know she won't last a day without kissing me. Well I think she won't god I hope so! Because I don't know if I can go a day with being around her and not kissing her!
8/9/19
Sorry for not posting in awhile I hope you enjoy this was kinda rushed. But again thanks for the support and we're almost to 1000 views god this is actually crazy! I really hope you guys enjoy because that's all that matters! Sorry if there's mistakes but I needed to hurt and get this story out! Next one will be longer:)❤️💛