Chapter 16: back together?

1 year later madelaines POV:
So it's been almost one full year since me and Vanessa broke up and well how should I sum this up. So Vanessa grabbed her stuff out of my house, but I didn't see her because she came at times she knew I was at work. Since the break up I've cried about it every night. I've missed her so so much, I miss her laugh, her smile, her smirk, those eyes ! Her checking up on me, her and I cuddling, her cute little  poems she'd write about me, just everything. So how should I say this, well I'm pretty sure Vanessa and cami are dating but I wouldn't know because I blocked Cami on everything and I deleted Instagram and Snapchat but sometimes I make a fake account to go through Vanessas Instagram. Okay maybe not sometimes, okay so yes I have a fake Instagram account, but I only use it to check on how Vanessa's doing. I'm just being a good ex girlfriend right? Anyways I got into a show called riverdale and we're starting season two tomorrow ! I'm very exited to meet new people and lili is actually apart of the cast which is gonna be so fun having her and I act together ! So that pretty much sums up the last year and I have my first table read tomorrow and I'm so exited ! I'm going to bed now because I have to get up early but i don't know if I can sleep because of how exited I am for tomorrow !
Same night Vanessa's POV:
So it's been almost one full year since I broke up with madelaine and btw tomorrow is the actual day we broke up which I'm regretting alotttt ! it's been a good year but I miss her.god great I'm crying again ! I've been having so many dreams of her since the night we broke up. I'm dating cami now but I don't love her like I loved madelaine. I love Cami so much but I can't help but think what would it be like if I were still with madelaine. What would it be like if I hadn't been such an idiot breaking up with her ! I have never regretted something so much in my life, I have no idea how she's even doing, she deleted Instagram and Snapchat so I can't even check how she's doing. My relationship has been great with cami don't get me wrong but i know Cami's not who I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with it's Mads. Cami just got the role of Veronica in season two of riverdale ! I am so exited for her because this is her first real job... yes she's never had a single job in her whole life. We live together and I get payed a lot of money for the tv shows I've been in so we're comfortable on money. Cami has her first table read tomorrow morning which I'm going with her which I'm very exited ! Well once cami gets done making dinner I'm heading off to bed.
Next morning Vanessa POV:
I wake up with cami laying in the crook of my neck, her arms wrapped around my stomach. I had my arms wrapped around her shoulder, she was still asleep I could tell from her cute little light snores. But oh god when I'd heard madelaine snore it made my heart melt ! Oh god I have to eventually stop thinking about her ! I than just watched and listened to Cami sleeping until she began moving. She lifted her head up "oh hey baby" she said with a yawn after. "Good morning" I said with a smile. "What time is it?" Cami said resting her head back into my neck. "Um 6:45, so we should probably get ready because we have to be there at 9 and we need to go get coffee" I said combing through her hair. "Mmm okay 5 more minutes" we than rested for 5 minutes which than turned into 15. We eventually got ready and headed over to Starbucks to get some coffee. I was driving because cami drives like a grandma. "So baby you nervous about your first table read?" I said while rubbing her hand with my thumb because our hands were intertwined. "Yes, what if everyone in the cast won't like me" she said very worried. I laughed at how cute she was "babe they'd be crazy not to like you" I said smiling at her before looking at the road again. "Hmm" She said smiling at me. "I love you" cami said still looking at me, "I love you too" I said looking into her eyes smiling. We eventually got our coffee and headed over to the table read. When we pulled up I saw lili exiting someones car. "Lili !" Cami yelled running up to her. They than hugged and than the drivers side car door opened. I began walking over to where cami was not paying attention to who else just exited the car. I stood next to Cami while lili was in front of us. "God lili I haven't seen you in a year !" Cami said "I know and I'm sorry I've just been so busy" lili said touching camis arm. "It's okay I understand" Cami shrugged. I than grabbed her hand intertwining our fingers. Lili than looked down at our hands very confused and scared. "Oh so you two are actually a thing?" She said, "yeah for exactly 5 months and 5 days" I said smiling looking over at Cami. She than gave me a kiss but pulled away once I heard some say "are you fucking kidding me right now !" It was... Mads. I pulled away and looked to where her voice came from. She was right beside lili so right in front of me, her arms were crossed and she was very upset. "M-madelaine" I said looking at her. I can't believe she's here ! " I can't believe you, god the second you break up with me you go to this whore" Mads says very upset. "You better watch yourself and I'm sorry Vanessa cheated on you and than ended your relationship for me" Cami said holding onto my hand tighter. I can't believe she would say such a horrible lie, that never happened ! I than took my hand out of hers but when I looked up to look at Mads she was running off crying. Lili than was about to go after her but I grabbed onto her wrist "please don't I need to" She than nodded her head. I ran after Mads until she eventually stopped, she hid behind a trailer crying against it. I could hear her cry and it absolutely broke my heart. I walked around the corner to see her on the floor. I walked over to her and sat beside her. "Mads I swear what Cami said wasn't true" I say looking over at her. She was crying into her arms and didn't answer me or acknowledge my existence. I than lifted my arm over her body and pulled her to me. She than began crying into my chest. And I held her as tight as I could. After 15 minutes she stopped crying and finally lifted her head up. She looked into my eyes and I couldn't help but have every single memory of her come flooding back just from those eyes. I than began to lean in and so did she. We met in the middle and oh how much I've missed those lips. We moved so perfectly together !  She than grabbed ahold of my face and I grabbed onto her waist pulling her as close to me as possible. Once air became a problem we both leaned away resting our foreheads on each other. "I've missed those lips more than you'll ever know" I said kinda of out of breath. She than smiled pulling her head away from mine. "I missed you Vanessa... so much, every single day I thought about you" she said with her eyes filling up with tears. A tear than came rolling down her cheek and I wiped it away. "I'm sorry, for breaking up with you. I thought it would be good for us but it ended up having us both suffer. God I missed you Mads, your all I've been thinking about ! And I thought if I started dating cami all my feelings for you would fade away but not even a slight bit did." I said beginning to cry. She than wrapped her arms around my body holding me close. " I...I love you" she said hesitantly because she was scared of what I'd say. I pulled away from the hug and pecked her lips. "I love you more" I said smiling, once I said those three well four words she began turning red and began smiling very hard. I than got up on my feet putting my hand out for her to take. She took my hand and we looked into each other's eyes for a minute before someone interrupted.
    "Vanessa !" Cami screamed. I let go of Mads hand immediately and just as I did Cami came around the corner very angry.
   9/30
Sorry I forgot to publish this but I hope you guys enjoyed the story and thanks so much for the support:)❣️

Madnessa (new love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें