Part 12: she might die?

Madelaines POV:
Vanessa than walked in holding a PUPPY ! "Awww baby you got me a puppy?" I said standing up grabbing the puppy from her arms in awe. "Well you absolutely love dogs so why not get you one" she said smiling. "His name is Paws, do you like him?" She said walking closer to me to let Paws. "Of coarse I do my love ! Thank you so much" I say kissing her. Paws is a yellow lab with greenish and yellow eyes. He is absolutely adorable and I can't believe she got me a puppy !
10:22 pm:
"Baby! Why are we leaving at 10 o'clock?" Vanessa said groaning, not wanting to leave the house. "Because baby I have a surprise for you !" I said very exited. "Really? Does the surprise have to be so late at night?" Vanessa said groaning. "Baby it's not even late" I said giggling taking her hand in mine guiding her out of the house. We than got into the car, and drove to the airport the whole way there Vanessa slept. Which is odd because she never sleeps this much. Recently she's been getting tired very easily, like whenever were umm.. being intimate she'll stop right when it's somehow getting better because shes too tired. I know she's not cheating or anything but maybe there's a medical thing wrong with her?
We than arrived at the air port at 11:26 pm which celinas flight doesn't land until 12:03 am. "Baby we're here" I said looking over at a very tired Vanessa. When I looked over at her she looked pale and that's when I began to worry, "baby..." still no answer I than began shaking her shoulders. "Jeez what Mads?" Vanessa said looking at me still tired. "You fucking scared me !" I said putting my head against the back of the seat taking a deep breath. "What do you mean babe?" She said very confused. "Well I kept calling for you and you weren't answering and yo-your so p-pale and I got sca-" Vanessa than cut me off while I was sweating from just thinking Something was wrong with Vanessa. "Baby look I'm okay no need to worry it's just really hot in here" she said wiping the sweat from her forehead. I didn't even realize that she was sweating so badly.
After I calmed down I was fine but I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Vanessa's been so off lately, she's been tired,sweating very easily which it wasn't even hot in the car and she's pale. I just have a really bad feeling.
After the incident we walked inside the airport, Vanessa still very confused. "Baby who are we picking up?" She said as I linked our finger together. "You'll see baby but first let's get you some water because you look like your sick" I said looking at her very concerned. I knew something was up and it had to be she was gonna throw up or something right? It couldn't be anything really serious well I hope not. We than got Vanessa water and I made her drink it all and she finished it just before celinas flight landed. We stood at the gate awaiting for the arrivals, Vanessa really wasn't paying much attention for some reason. "Baby aren't you gonna see who's coming?" I said looking over at her while she was watching out of the window sitting on the ledge. "Oh yeah um sorry" she said getting up and watching everyone exit the gate.
Just than Celina walked in, Celina than run up to Vanessa hugging her. Vanessa was so happy to see Celina, because they are very close and seeing her happy was honestly the only and best anniversary gift I could get. We than arrived home at around 2:30 ish, Celina went straight into the guest room because she was very tired from her long flight. Vanessa and I went into our room, Vanessa was sitting on the edge of the bed while I applied lotion to her back. She still looked pale so I decided I'd speak to her about it. "So baby I've been thinking, that you should go see a doctor" I said rubbing lotion on her. She than tilted her head a little bit as if she was confused "and why would I need to go see a doctor my love?" She said. "Well babe you've been tired a lot lately and your pale and... oh I don't know I'm scared your sick or something. Like a serious kind of suck not a cold" I said dropping my hands in my lap. I grew very sad after saying what I said because what if she was sick, I don't know what I'd do. Vanessa than turned her body to face me.
She looked down at my hands and set hers on top "baby I have to tell you something" she said tears beginning to fill her eyes. The one thing that came to my mind was that she was pregnant I mean it would make sense if she was. "Baby what's going on?" I said looking at her face seeing a tear roll down her cheek. I was so scared she was gonna tell me she was pregnant, I mean trust me I want to have baby's with her one day but that's in the way future. Also the only way she could be pregnant is if she had sex with a guy ! "...So you know how I told you I went to go run errands" Vanessa said looking up at me. I shook my head to her question, my hearts beating so fast and I've never been so scared but than she said what I never thought I would hear her say "well I went to the doctors actually and f-found out I-i have cancer" Vanessa said looking into my eyes with a tear rolling down. My heart stopped I couldn't even process what she just said. I suddenly felt my chest tighten up and my oxygen close up. I was praying this was some nightmare it had to be right? I sat there, still for a minute and than it hit me it's not a dream. I broke down crying as Vanessa wrapped her arms around my body, I buried my head into her chest sobbing my eyes out.
Vanessa's POV:
I went to the doctors yesterday to get my results because I've been feeling really tired and pale lately but I didn't tell Mads because I didn't want to worry her. When I went to the doctors she told me I had.... cancer. The next day was Mads and I's anniversary and I didn't want to ruin the day with me having cancer. Thankfully my cancer was stage 2 which is sorta in the early stages so we caught it in time. The thing is Mads has noticed how I've been acting and I just told her about me having cancer and she's buried into my chest balling her eyes out at the moment. Having cancer doesn't scare me but that fact I could die to it and lose madelaine, never see her face anymore, never wake up with her wrapped in my arms broke me. After about an hour of crying I had Mads get into the shower to relax for a bit. She wanted me to join but I knew it would be best if I let her be alone for a while. I layed in the bed still very exhausted from the day I had. I sat there and thought about how my life was gonna change, but than I heard crying and it was mads so I ran into the bathroom to find her against the wall sitting on the ground, leaned up against the wall crying.
Madelaines POV:
While in the shower I thought about how life would be like with Vanessa having cancer. My grandmother had it when I was about 9 and than she passed away when I was 10. She had cancer for a year and that year was the hardest year of my life. I would always see her break down crying or I'd see her brushing her hair and so much hair would easily come out. It really broke me as a kid, especially seeing the people I love most, having to go through so much pain. And n-now the love of my life has cancer. So many questions ran through my head, what if she doesn't make it? What if she dies in my arms? What if I see her die? I than began crying again leaning my back against the wall sliding down until I was sitting on the floor. I started to scream as Vanessa walked in, I couldn't take this seeing her hurt, hurt me and I don't know if I can take it. Vanessa ran into the shower sitting next to me wrapping her arms around my cold body. She was getting soaked from the shower which she had a whole outfit on but she didn't care about that she cared about me. She is always there for me and now I have to be there for her, I have to be strong for her. We stayed in the shower just sitting there for 10 minutes until I calmed down
Vanessa and I got dressed without speaking because I really wasn't in the mood I kinda of just want to lay in bed wrapped in her arms or just touching her. Her touch always made me feel safe even if it was from the littlest touch of a shoulder. "Baby I'm gonna go make some food I'm kinda hungry" she said looking over at me as I was laying in bed. I than shook my head no and put my arms out to show I wanted to cuddle. Without hesitation she got into bed turned the lamp off and she wrapped her arms around me. " I love you, you know that right?" I said looking up at her. "Yes baby and I love you so much never forgot that my love" she said looking down at me. I pecked her lips and rested my head back on her chest and somehow fell asleep quickly with Vanessa and cancer on my mind.
8/26/19
Sorry this ones so depressing but a reader gave me the idea😂thank you so much for reading and the incredible support:)❤️