₩I₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩Clint was standing besides his daughter Lila who has a bow on her hands ready to shoot

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Clint was standing besides his daughter Lila who has a bow on her hands ready to shoot."Can you see?" Clint asks while looking at the target. "Yeah"Lila says with a nod."You sure?" Clint asks and Lila nods again. "Mmhmm"Lila says and Clint puts a strand of her hair to cover her eyes and Lila laughs."How about now?Can you see now?All right"Clint says while putting her hair down."Ready?Three fingers"Clint says and Laura looks at her husband and daughter with a smile while making hot dogs."Nice!" Cooper says while throwing a ball at Nathaniel who catches the ball."Nice throw, kiddo!"Laura says with a smile "Hey,you guys want mayo or mustard, or both?"Laura asks Clint and Lila.Lila puts the bow down slowly and she turns to her dad."Who wants mayo on a hotdog?"Lila asks and Clint smiles. "Pardon your brothers Two mustards, please! Thanks, momma"Clint says to Laura."Got it Nate,mayo or mustard?" Laura asks."I want ketchup" Nathaniel says.Lila concentrates on the target and squints her eye.
"Mind your elbow"Clint says and Lila releases the arrow making it hit the target in the center."Good job, Hawkeye!Go get your arrow"Clint says while high-fiving Lila with a smile.Clint looks down with a smile while Lila goes and gets her arrow.
"Hey, guys enough practice Soup's on" Laura says and Clint turns to her."All right,We're coming,We're hungry" Clint says and turns around to look at Laila but she isn't there making him look around."Lila,let's go..Lila? Honey?Babe?Babe?Babe?Boys!Boys? Laura!"Clint says while looking around trying to find his family.

Natalia was with a marker and a paper marking the score.Tony shoots a paper triangle but Nebula gets on defence mode."No,no,no"Natalia says while shaking her head with a smile.
"You don't need to do that,because you're just holding the position"Tony says.Nebula shoots the paper triangle but it misses."That was close"Tony says.Nebula shoots again and scores making Natalia put another point under Nebula's name."That's a goal We're now one a-piece"Tony says and Natalia claps."I would like to try again"Nebula says.Nebula shoots again but misses.Tony then shoots but then he misses.Nebula shoots again and scores making Natalia smile and she puts a point."We're tied up,Feel the tension?It's fun"Tony says while getting ready to shoot.Tony shoots but misses."That was terrible,Now you have a chance to win"Tony says and Nebula shoots and scores making Natalia clap."Yaaayy"Natalia says with jazz hands."And you won Congratulations,Fair game,Good sport,You had fun?"Tony says while Nebula and him shake hands."It was fun"Nebula says while Natalia and Nebula high-five.
Natalia was sitting down on the ground next to Tony and Natalia touches her necklace that she never takes off and that her sister gave her.
This thing on?Hey,Miss Potts...Pep If you find this recording...don't post it, on social media.It's gonna be a real tear-jerker I don't know if you're ever gonna see these I don't even know if you're still...Oh,God. I hope so...Today is day 21...uh,22.You know,if it wasn't for the existensial terror of staring into the literal void of space I'd say, I'm feeling more better today,The infection's run its course, thanks to the blue meanie back there You'd love her Very practical Only a tiny bit sadistic.Some fuel cells were cracked during battle,but we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge to buy ourselves, about, 48 hours of playtime,But it's now dead in the water.We're 1,000 lightyears from the nearest 7-11.Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning,That'll be it.I'm with Little Mermaid here..and I failed her,the kid,me,and Natasha when I said I will protect her,And Pep, I...I know I said no more surprises, but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one But it looks like...Well, you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad about this.I mean actually if you grovel for a couple weeks, and then, move on with enormous guilt.I should probably lie down I'm gonna caress my Please know that...When I drift off, it will be goodbye the whole time...I'll think about you. Because it's always you"Tony says and Natalia and Tony look at each other and give each other sad smiles.Natalia hugs Tony with tears in her eyes."It's ok,Lia.. everyhting will be ok..You know it may be our last talk so let me tell you,You are like a daughter to me and I love you and Im sorry I failed you and I'm sorry you have to go through this" Tony says while he hugs her."You never failed,and you always have been a father figure to me and I love you too,Uncle Tony"Natalia says and they both lay down on the ground and Natalia touches her necklace and smiles and closes her eyes.Nebula looks down at Tony and Natalia and looks at them with sad eyes.Nebula puts them both in chairs and Nebula walks away.Natalia and Tony both see a bright light."Uncle Tony,I think I see the light already..and I always thought I was going to hell"Natalia says while still having her eyes close."Lia look" Tony says and Natalia opens her eyes and she sees a glowing women who is Carol Danvers the one and only Captain Marvel.