₩XIII₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩New Jersey 1970"Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?"Tony asks Steve as they walk

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
New Jersey
1970
"Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?"Tony asks Steve as they walk."The idea of me was. Right. Well, imagine you're SHIELD,running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization,Where do you hide it?" Tony says and they stop walking."In plain sight"Steve says.They both see a entrance for a secret building.
They are standing in the elevator waiting for it to stop and in the elavtor there is a women.The elevator stops and Tony turns to Steve."Good luck on your mission,Captain"Steve says and Steve nods."Good luck on your project,doctor"Steve says and Tony gets off the elevator.The lady looks up with a smile."You're new here?"The lady asks and Steve shrugs. "Not exactly"Steve says and The lady nods suspiciously and goes back to reading the file she had.
Tony joggs and with the help of his glasses he scans every box to see if the tesseract is anywhere.Tony looks at one box and sees it."Gotcha"Tony says and he grabs a briefcase and walks over to the box.Tony puts on his iron man glove and uses the laser of the gun to cut though the metal box.Tony opens the box and sees the tesseract and he sighs."Back in the game"Tony says.Tony grabs the tesseract and puts it in the briefcase."Arnim, you in there?Arnim?"A man says making Tony close the briefcase and look up to see his father.Tony begins to walk away."Hey!"Howard says and Tony stops walking."The door's this way, pal"Howard says and Tony turns around."Oh,yeah"Tony says and begins to walk."I'm looking for Dr. Zola,Have you seen him?"Howard asks and Tony shakes his head."Yeah, no,Dr. Zol...No,I haven't seen a soul" Tony says but then bumps into a chair.Tony moves the chair and puts the briefcase on top of it and Howard looks at him."Pardon me"Tony says and Howard nods."Do I know you?" Howard asks and Tony shakes his head and takes his glasses off."No, sir. I'm, a...visitor from MIT"Tony says and holds up a badge and pi uts his glasses in his pocket."Huh..MIT,Got a name?"Howard asks."Howard"Tony says."Well that'll be easy to remember"Howard says. "Howard.....Potts"Tony says and Howard puts his hand up so he could shake it."Well,I'm Howard Stark" Howard says."Hi"Tony says and shakes his hand but Howard puts a finger out."Shit..Now, don't pull it" Howard says and Tony chuckles.  "Yeah.."Tony says and they both drop their hands."You look a little green around the gills there,Potts"Howard says and Tony shakes his head."I'm fine...Just,long hours"Tony says. "Wanna get some air?"Howard asks and he notices Tony drifting off. "Hello,Potts"Howard says and Tony drifts back."Yeah,That would be swell"Tony says and begins to nod. "That way"Howard points at his right and Tony walks."Okay"Tony says and Howard notices the briefcase."Need your briefcase?"Howard says and gives it to Tony and Tony chuckles.
"You're not one of those,are ya,Potts?" Howard says.
Hank Pym walks towards the ringing phone.He picks it up and puts it in his ear."Hello"Hanks says."Dr. Pym?" Steve says in the line."That would be the number that you called,Yes"Hanks says."This is Capt. Stevens from shipping.We have a package for you" Steve says."Bring it up"Hank says. "Well,that's the thing,sir...We can't" Steve says."I'm confused,I thought that was your job"Hank says."Well,it's just...Sir,the box is glowing and,to be honest,some of our mail guys aren't feeling that great"Steve says."They didn't open it,did they?"Hank asks. "Yeah,they did,You better get down here"Steve says.Hank hangs up the phone and runs out to the hallway.
"Excuse me!Out of the way!"Hank says while running.Steve goes into Hanks lab and looks around for the pym particles.Steve finds them and takes four Pym particles.

Tony and Howard get inside the elevator."So,flowers and sauerkraut You got a big date tonight?"Tony asks and Howard shakes his head."My wife's expecting And,uh...Too much time in the office"Howard says. "Congratulations"Tony says."Thanks Hold this,will you?"Howard says giving him the flowers and the cans."Yeah, sure" Tony says while he holds the flowers."How far along is she?"Tony asks and Howard thinks."I don't know...uh...She's at the point where she can't stand the sound of my chewing.I guess I'll be eating dinner in the pantry again"Howard says and Tony chuckles."I have a little girl,well two if you count my niece that's like a daughter to me"Tony says."A girl would be nice,Less of a chance she'd turn out exactly like me"Howard says while he fixes his tie."What'd be so awful about that?"Tony asks."Let's just say that the greater good has rarely outweighed my own self-interests"Howard says and Tony smiles.
Steve walks in the halls and he sees the lady from the elevator with guards behind her."And you've never seen these 2 men before?"The guard asks."No,I've got an eye for this...The 2 of them looked fishy"The lady says and Steve looks down so they won't see him."Can you describe them?"The guard asks."Well, one of them had a hippie beard"The lady says."Hippie? Like Bee Gees or Mungo Jerry?"The guard asks."Definitely Mungo Jerry" The lady says and Steve turns around and opens a door and gets into the room."Yeah, this is Chesler I need every available MPs on sub-level 6 We have a potential breach"The guard says over the radio and Steve looks around the room.Steve notices it's a office and he sees a frame of him. Steve picks it up and then turns around to find out it was Peggys office.Steve then hears her voice and he sees her over the blinds.Steve looks at her with sadness in his eyes.He misses her and he knows that this is the last time he will see her.Steve looks down.
Tony and Howard walk next to each other."So,where are you at with names?"Tony asks."Well, if it's a boy, my wife likes Almanzo"Howard says. "Might wanna let that stew on,You got time"Tony says.Howard stops walking and Tony turns to him."Let me ask you a question,When your kid was born...were you nervous?"Howard asks and Tony nods."Wildly"Tony says."Yeah,Did you feel qualified?Like you had any idea how to successfully operate that thing?"Howard asks and Tony nods."I literally pieced it together as I went along,I thought about what my Dad did,and..."Tony starts to say when he notices Steve giving him a thumbs up."My old man, he never met a problem he couldn't solve with a belt"Howard says."I thought my Dad was tough on me And now,looking back,I just remember the good stuff, you know...He did drop the odd pearl"Tony says."Yeah? Like what?"Howard asks."No amount of money ever bought a second of time" Tony says."Smart guy"Howard says. "He did his best"Tony says."Let me tell you..That kid's not even here yet and, there's nothing I wouldn't do for him" Howard says and walks away towards where his chofer was with the car.Tony stands there and then looks up and sees Steve asking if he has the tesseract and Tony nods and points towards the briefcase."Good to meet you,Potts"Howard says while getting the flowers and cans."Yeah, Howard... Everything's gonna be all right"Tony says while they shake hands.Tony then hugs him making Howard confused."Thank you for everything....you've done for this country"Tony says and Howard nods and walks towards his car leaving a smiling Tony.Howard gives the flowers to Jarvis his chofer."Jarvis" Howard says and then he looks at Tony who is walking away."Have we ever met that guy?"Howard asks and Jarvis shakes his head and gets into the drivers seat."Seems very familiar Weird beard,though"Howard says while getting into the car.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩