₩VIII₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩"Okay,so the how works

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
"Okay,so the how works...Now we gotta figure out the when,and the where,Almost everyone in this room has had an encounter with at least one of the six Infinity Stones"Steve says and Natalia looks at Steve."Well, I'd subtitute the word encounter for?damn near been killed by one of the six Infinity Stones"Tony says."I haven't I don't even know what the hell you're all talking about"Scott says."Regardless,we only have enough Pym Particles for one round trip each, and these stones have been in a lot of different places throughout history" Bruce says."Our history So,not a lot of convenient spots to just drop in"Tony says."Which means we have to pick our targets"Natalia says and Tony nods."Ariel here is Correct"Tony says. "So Let's start with the Aether Thor, what do you know?"Steve says and they all turn to Thor who's just sitting there."Is he asleep?"Natasha asks.
Uhmm,Where to start?Umm...The Aether,first,is not a stone.Someone's called it a stone before Ahem...It's more of a...an angry sludge,sort of thing.So...Someone's gonna need to amend that,and stop saying that.Here's an interesting story, though About the Aether.My grandafther,many years ago,had to hide the stone from the Dark Elves. Scary beings So Jane...Oh, there she is. That's Jane... She's... an old flame of mine.She...she stuck her hand inside a rock this one time...and then the Aether stuck itself inside her...And, she became very,very sick.So I had to take her to Asgard,which is where I'm from.And we had to try and fix her We were dating at the time,you see.I got to introduce her to my Mother....
who's dead,and umm....Oh, you know.Jane and I aren't even dating anymore, so...These things happen though,you know.Nothing lasts forever.The only thing that-"Thor says but gets cut off by Tony."Why don't you come sit down"Tony says trying to make him sit down."I'm not done yet."The only thing that is permanent in life,is impermanence"Thor says and Natalia smiles awkwardly. "Awesome Eggs?Breakfast?"Tony says and Thor looks at him."No I'd like a Bloody Mary"Thor says.
"Quill said he stole the Power Stone from Morag"Rocket says."Is that a person?"Bruce asks."Morag's a planet Quill was a person"Rocket says and Natalia eats her noodle soup."Like a planet?Like in outer space?"Scott asks."Oh, look It's like a little puppy, all happy and everything.Do you wanna go to space?You wanna go to space,puppy?I'll take you to space"  Rocket says while touching Scott's hair.
"Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir"Nebula says and Natalia sighs. "What is Vormir?"Natasha asks while writing it down on A paper."A dominion of death,at the very center of Celestial existence. It's where... Thanos murdered my sister"Nebula says and Natalia looks at Nebula and then looks at the ground."Noted"Scott says.
"That Time Stone guy"Natasha says. "Doctor Strange"Natalia says whiel laying down on the table."Yeah,what kind of doctor was he?"Natasha asks. "Neurostuff meets rabbit from a hat" Tony says."Nice place in the village, though"Bruce says."Yeah Sullivan Street"Tony says."Hmm...Bleecker" Bruce says."Wait, he lived in New York?"Natasha asks and Natalia nods. "No He lived in Toronto"Tony says and Natalia thinks."Yeah, not Bleecker,It's Sullivan"Bruce says. "Guys,if you pick the right year"Natalia says and Natasha looks at her."There are three stones in New York"Natasha and Natalia both say at the same time.Bruce gets up and looks at them with wide eyes."Shut the front door!"Bruce says.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Natalia's Outift when they were explaining the Aether and the power stone

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩Natalia's Outift when they were explaining the Aether and the power stone

Natalia's Outift when they were explaining the soul stone and the time stone