₩XII₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩Rhodey and Nebula both look at Quill who is dancing and singing

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Rhodey and Nebula both look at Quill who is dancing and singing.Rhodey turns to Nebula."So he's an idiot?" Rhodey asks and Nebula nods.
Rhodey knocks Quill uncouncios and Nebula searches his bag and pulls out a weapon making Rhodey look at her.
"What's that?"Rhodey asks."The tool of a thief"Nebula says.
They both open the temple and Nebula was about to walk in but Rhodey stops her."Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa..This is the part where spikes come out,with skeletons on the end and everything"Rhodey says and Nebula looks at him."What are you talking about?"Nebula asks."When you break into a place called the temple of the Power Stone,There's gonna be a bunch of booby traps-" Rhodey says but Nebula walks forward."Okay All right Go ahead" Rhodey says and he walks carefully.
Nebula puts her hand to grab the stone ball that holds the stone.The lasers burn her metal arm.When she finally takes it she gives the stone to Rhodey who looks at her arm."I wasn't always like this"Nebula says. "Me either,But we work with what we got, right?Sync up Three..two..one" Rhodey says but he's the only one that vanishes because Nebula goes uncouncios.

Old Nebula shows a projection of when the avengers killed Thanos
"You murdered trillions!"Bruce says.
"You should be grateful"Thanos says and Bruce punches him."Where are the stones?"Natasha asks."Gone Reduced to atoms"Thanos says."You used them two days ago"Bruce says."I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me.But the work is done It always will be I am inevitable"Thanos says and the projection pauses."What did you do to them?"Gamora asks."Nothing Yet. They're not trying to stop something I'm going to do in our time.They're trying to undo something I've already done in theirs"Thanos says and Gamora looks at him."The stones"Gamora says."I found them all I won Tipped the cosmic scales to balance"Thanos says and Gamora kneels."This is your future"The son of Thanos says."It's my destiny"Thanos says.The projection continues and Thanos looks at it."My father is many things A liar is not one of them" Nebula says."Thank you,Daughter Perhaps I treated you too harshly-" Thanos says but then his head gets cut off making Gamora look at the projection with wide eyes."And that, is destiny fulfilled"Thanos says and the son of Thanos uses his telekinises to choke nebula."Sire,your Daughter"the son of Thanos says but Nebula shakes her head."No"Nebula says."Is a traitor"The son of Thanos says."That's not me,It's not,I could never...I would never betray you Never"Nebula says and Thanos nods and grabs her chin."I know And you'll have the chance to prove it"Thanos says.
Nebula gets up and her eyes widen.
"No...He knows!"Nebula says and runs towards the ship and gets the walkie talkie."Barton?Barton,come in Romanoff?Come in,we have a problem Come on!Come in,we have a prob....Thanos knows..Thanos"Nebual says and the ship gets lifted by Thanos ship.

Steve jumps down and lands on the ground."Cap...Sorry, buddy,We got a problem"Tony says and Scott nods with a chuckle while they were both on a broken and dusted car."Huh Yeah,we do"Scott says.
"Well, what are we gonna do now?" Steve asks while Tony was in the car. "You know what,give me a break, Steve.I just got hit in the head with a Hulk"Tony says."You said that we had one shot.This,this was our shot.We shot it It's shot.Six stones or nothing Six stones or nothing"Scott says while pacing back and forth."You're repeating yourself,you know that? You're repeating yourself"Tony says while looking at Scott."You're repeating yourself. You're repeating yourself.No!Come on You never wanted a time heist,you went on board with the time heist"Scott says."I dropped the ball"Tony says."You ruined the time heist"Scott says and Steve sighs."Is that what I did?"Tony says ans Scott nods."Yeah!"Scott says. "Are there any other options with the Tesseract?"Steve asks and Scott shakes his head."No, no, no.There's no other options,There's no do-overs.We're not going anywhere else.We have one particle left Each.That's it,alright?We use that...Bye,bye You're not going home"Scott says and Tony comes into a realization."Yeah,well if we don't try...then no one else is going home, either"Steve says and Tony gets out of the car and stands in front of Steve."I got it,There's another way.To retake the Tesseract and acquire new particles.We'll stroll down memory lane Military installation,Garden State"Tony says."Why were they both there?"Steve asks."They were there at a...I've a vaguely exact idea"Tony says. "How vague?"Steve asks."What are you talking about?Where are we going?"Scott asks but he gets ignored. "I know for a fact they were there"Tony says."Who's they?What are we doing?"Scott asks but gets ignored again."And I know how I know"Tony says."Guys, what's up? What is it?"Scott asks but gets ignored again."Well, it looks like we're improvising"Steve says and walks up to Scott."Right"Tony says with a nod. "What are we improvising?"Scott asks."Scott,get this back to the compound"Steve says while handing Scott the scepter and he goes back with Tony."Suit up"Tony says and they both put in a number."What's in New Jersey?"Scott asks."0-4"Tony says. "0-4"Steve says."Uhh,0-7"Tony says. "0-7"Steve says."Excuse me"Scott says."1-9-7-0"Tony says and Steve looks at him."Are you sure?"Steve asks and Tony nods."Cap,Captain,Steve, sorry,America,Rogers...Look,if you do this,and this doesn't work,you're not coming back"Scott says."Thanks for the pep talk,pissant"Tony says and he turns to steve."You trust me?"Tony asks and Steve nods."I do"Steve says. "Your call"Tony says."Here we go"Steve says and they both have their Time heist suit and vanish leaving Scott.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩