₩III₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩¥₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩Tony walks out if his house and walks over to the tent Morgan was in

₩₩₩₩₩₩¥₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Tony walks out if his house and walks over to the tent Morgan was in. "Chow-time!Morgoona,Morgan H. Stark Want some lunch?"Tony says and Morgan comes out with a blue iron man suit mask."Define lunch or be disintegrated"Morgan says and Tony shakes his head."Okay,You should not be wearing that,okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift I'm making for Mom"Tony says while taking the thing off of her head."There you go,Are you thinking about lunch? Want a handful of crickets?"Tony says and Morgan shakes her head."No" Morgan says."That's what you want How did you find this?"Tony asks. "Garage"Morgan says."Really?Were you looking for it?"Tony asks and Morgan shales her head."No I found it,though"Morgan says and Tony stands up and carries her."You like going to the garage,huh?So does Daddy,It's fine actually Mom never wears anything I wear"Tony says and he sees Steve,Natasha,Scott,and Natalia getting off of a car.
Natalia was standing next to Natasha looking at Tony."Now, we know what it sounds like"Scott says."Tony after everything you've seen, is anything really impossible"Steve says. "Quantum fluctuation messes with the Planck scale, which then triggers the Deutsch proposition. Can we agree on that?"Tony says and gives a lemonade to Natalia making her smile."Thank you"Natalia says."In Layman's terms, it means you're not coming home" Tony says."I did"Scott says."No You accidentally survived,It's a-It's a billion-to-one cosmic fluke.And now you wanna pull a...What do you call it?"Tony says while looking at Scott."A time heist?"Scott says."Yeah. Time heist Of course.Why didn't we think of this before?Oh! Because it's laughable?Because it's a pipedream?" Tony says."The stones are in the past We can go back and we can get them" Steve says."We can snap our own fingers We can bring everybody back" Natasha says."Or screw it up worse than he already has, right?"Tony says. "I don't believe we would"Steve says. "Gotta say this Sometimes,I miss that giddy optimism.However,high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible,way for me to safely execute said time heist.I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise"Tony says while taking a seat. "Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel.That means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sporting events-"Scott starts to say but gets cut off by Tony."I'm gonna stop you right there,Scott.Are you seriously telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back to the Future?"Tony says and Scott chuckles and then shakes his head."No"Scott says."Good,You had me worried there. Cause that'd be horseshit.That's not how quantum physics works"Tony says and Natalia looks at the lake. "Tony...We have to take a stand" Natasha says and Tony looks at her. "We did stand And yet,here we are" Tony says."I know you got a lot on the line.You got a wife,a daughter But I lost someone very important to me.A lot of people did.And now,now,we have a chance to bring her back.To bring everyone back.And you're telling me that you won't even-"Scott starts to say but gets cut off by Tony. "That's right,Scott I won't. Leave it. Got a kid"Tony says and they all see Morgan going up to Tony making Natalia smile."Mommy told me to come and save you"Morgan says while Tony lifts her up."Good job I'm saved...I wish you'd come here to ask me something else...Anything else. Honestly, I missed you guys, it was Oh,and table's set for seven"Tony says while getting ready to walk in the house but Steve stops him."Tony, I get it And I'm happy for you I really am. But this is a second chance"Steve says and Tony shakes his head."I got my second chance right here,Cap. I can't roll the dice again. If you don't talk shop, you can stay for lunch"Tony says and he looks at Natalia."Are you staying for lunch Lia?"Morgan asks her and Natalia nods."Yeah I will" Natalia says and turns to Natasha."I'm staying for lunch,I'm going back to the compound later"Natalia says with a smile.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Natalia's Outift