₩IV₩

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩"I liked him,but he always saw me as a friend and he always had eyes for other girls so,I just gave up and just told myself he doesn't like you and you should get over him

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
"I liked him,but he always saw me as a friend and he always had eyes for other girls so,I just gave up and just told myself he doesn't like you and you should get over him....and I did and now I miss him,as a friend...why am I telling a little girl this"Natalia says and Morgan smiles."Because you love me"Morgan says and Natalia nods and smiles and hugs her."You are right"Natalia says and Morgan gives her a smile."So have you kissed him?"Morgan asks."Who?"Natalia asks."Peter"Morgan says."Yeah,this one time but that's it,and it wasn't like that...I had to distract him when we were fighting Cap's team so I had to cause a distraction so Sam and Bucky could go"Natalia says and Morgan looks at her with a smirk."So why didn't you just put a electric bomb,or you should've tasered him..You could have just thrown something at him and you could have just thrown him somewhere"Morgan says and Natalia's eyes widen."I really never thought of that"Natalia says and Morgan giggles."So you just wanted to kiss him"Morgan says."No-I,I Am Not getting outsmarted by a little girl" Natalia says and Morgan smiles."Let's go see what your dad is doing"Natalia says and they both go down the stairs quietly and sit on them and see Tony.
Natalia's eyes widen when she realizes what he was doing."Look at a mod inspiration,let me see what checks out.So,recommend one last sim before we pack it in for the night. This time, in the shape of a mobius strip, inverted Please?"Tony says. "Processing"Friday says."Give me that eigenvalue...That, particle factoring, and spectral decomp.Gotta take a second"Tony says."Just a moment" Friday says."And don't worry if it doesn't pan out."I'm just kinda-"Tony says but gets cut off by Friday."Model rendered"Friday says and Tony and Natalia see that Tony Stark just figured out how to Time travel."Shit!" Tony says."Shit!"Morgan says making Tony's and Natalia's eyes widen and they both look at her."What are you  two doing up?"Tony asks them and they both smile."Shit"Morgan says. "Don't say that word Morg"Natalia says with wide eyes."No We don't say that.Only Mommy says that word.She coined it,it belongs to her"Tony says making Natalia laugh."Why you up?" Morgan asks."Cause I got some important shit going on here.What do you think?No,I got something on my mind.I got something on my mind" Tony says and Morgan and Natalia look at each other with a knowing smirk and turn to Tony."Was it Juice Pops?"Morgan and Natalia say at the same time."Sure was That's extortion. Great minds think alike.Juice Pops, exactly was on...my mind.You two are like the shining it scares me sometimes"Tony says while they stand up.
Natalia is sitting besides Morgan who is laying on her bed."You done?Yeah? Now you are,That face, goes there" Tony says while Natalia smiles."Tell me a story"Morgan says."A story Once upon a time,a little girl went to bed The end"Tony says."That isn't a story" Natalia says and Tony playfully puts a hand on his heart."I thought you were on my side I'm hurt"Tony says and Morgan giggles."That ain't the whole story"Morgan says."Come on, that's your favorite story,I love you tons you two"Tony says and Natalia and Morgan both smile."We love you 3,000"Morgan and Natalia say at the same time.Tony smiles and gets up and opens the door."Wow 3,000 That's crazy,Go to bed Or I'll sell all your toys and I will sell your suits on Ebay Lia" Tony says jockingly and leaves making both of the girls smile and laugh."I will tell you a real story" Natalia says and Morgan smiles."Once upon a time there was this girl called Raven,she loved her sister Riley and her family and friends...she was energetic and lovable and she loved her-"Natalia says and Natalia cuts her off."Unicorn!"Morgan says and Natalia smiles and nods."She loved her unicorn but one day she lost her family,sister,unicorn,and friends" Natalia says and Morgan gasps."That's horrible"Morgan says making Natalia nod."She was devastated...she cried and cried everyday,she cried herself to sleep...but then one day a big butterfly told her,don't give up...have hope and everything will go well,fight for them and just don't give up...they are still your family,friends,and you'd still have your unicorn and sister with you just don't give up,she then kept that on her mind...so she then met this little girl called Mo-"Natalia says but once again gets cut off by Morgan."Is that me?"Morgan asks and Natalia smiles and nods."She gave her hope and made her happy again and they both had each other and they were like sister's...Raven believed this was her second chance...but apart of her felt like something was missing so she still had hope...Raven and No went on a quest to get everyone back,and so they did and Raven lives happily ever after"Natalia says and she looks at Morgan who was asleep making her smile.Natalia kisses her forehead and gets up and walks out of the room. Natalia goes down the stairs and sees Pepper and Tony."Hey,I have to go back to the compound"Natalia says with a smile while giving both Pepper and Tony a goodbye kiss on the cheek. "It's late honey,are you sure?"Pepper asks and Natalia nods."Come on your spare room is still there it's pretty dark outside"Tony says and Natalia smiles."I'm good,Tasha needs me tommorow in the morning"Natalia says and they both nod."I love both of you 3000"Natalia says and leaves.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩